Chapter Nineteen: Game Over

As if on cue, all of Zero's personal guards charged at me.

And because Zero ordered that they'll only need to escort me to his place, they aimed at my pressure points to knock me out. I took that advantage.

I dispersed my summoned weapon earlier. I'm not planning on killing them, maybe a punch or two would knock 'em dead... I mean, asleep.

I immediately dodged their swift hands that are aiming at my pressure points.

Hey, there's only one of me and about twelve of them. It's obvious that i'm at a disadvantage.

I punched the nearest guy in the face which knocked him out. I continued on delivering my punches and kicks when I noticed they're distracted because of the guy that I punched in the face.

Sheesh, he looks like a one-eyed panda! No wonder.

"Earth Cage!" Someone chanted which made the ground underneath me quaked.

I immediately float above to avoid the spell.

"Wind Arms!" I chanted as a pair of white arms appeared behind me. I moved my arms and the white arms followed.

I picked up a couple of the guards that are within my reach and place them on my previous place. I pinned them down and finally let them go when the earth cage appeared and trapped quarter of the guards.

"Disperse!" The earth mage chanted which made the cage disappear.

I raised my arms to their direction, "Air Cage!"

"Disperse!"

My spell wasn't even executed when an air mage immediately cancelled it. Damn it, there are three air mages. I can't fight them with my own element because they'll easily cancel my spells.

I snorted. So I guess, i'll depend on my ability now.

I cancelled my floating spell and descended to the ground. I was immediately surrounded.

"Give it up young miss, the master personally trained us and we're one of his best guards." A guard said proudly.

I rolled my eyes, "Then how about that guy?" I asked before pointing at the panda-looking guy.

The guards immediately turned their attention to look and I took that chance to escape. Best guards? Pfft.

"She escaped!" A quick-witted guard shouted and all of them turned to look at me running away. Welp, i'll give you points for being able to noticed that already.

Some of the guards tried to catch up with their powers. I chanted a spell on my flats which made me float and run faster.

I was able to distanced myself a few meters but I know they'll catch up soon. I suddenly thought of a plan.

I looked at the ground and pointed my finger at it, "Air Blast!" I chanted which made the ground explode.

"What is that noise?!"

"Quick!"

"Looks like she's planning something!"

I smirked. I continued on with the preparations of my plan. When everything seems right, I started with phase one.

I jumped inside the hole I made.

I ripped my dress apart and casted some spells on me to make me bleed all over. Now it's time for phase two.

"HELP!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"Look!"

"Where's the young miss?!"

"She's asking for help!"

The sound of footsteps became much more louder and after a few minutes, the guards already arrived at the hole. But because I made the hole a lot more deep, the guards didn't jump and only stood at the edge.

"Young miss! What happened?"

I tried to hide my smirk. Success.

"I... i don't know." I stuttered then continued, "The first thing I knew is that I was running away from you guys then I suddenly fell from this hole."

I tried letting out a few tears, "It hurts! Please help me!" I shout.

The guards looked confused before looking at each other.

"Don't worry, we'll get you up very soo-.... Waaahhh!" The guards didn't finished what he said because of what happened.

They were all unprepared. All of the guards wasn't able to escape what I did to them.

It's simple really. Because right now, we were in the edge of the forest near the school. While running, I noticed a sticky white substance or a monster's goo.

I looked around and was lucky to find tons of that white substance which I gathered some using magic. My first phase was to make a hole and pretend that I fell. Second phase, was to gather the guards around the hole. After that, I unleashed the monster's goo above them. They didn't noticed it because we were in the middle of a forest and I hid the substance in the trees.

And, ta-da! My very genius plan!

I float above the hole and saw a funny scene. I made sure that the monster's goo was enough to cover half of their body for them to unable to chant spells. Right now, all of them look like a sticky mess.

The guards looked disgusted and tried getting off the substance

But monster's goo is well-known for being much stickier than normal glue. That's why, people avoid it at any cost. There's also a way to get rid off it by using some herbs to make a medicine that could make the substance much less sticky. But, I doubt it they'll be able to do that.

When they saw me, they immediately became angry.

"Hey! Get us out of here!" Is what they shouted but I only turned a blind ear on them.

I smirked nad wiggled my finger as 'no'.

"What's going on here?" A deep voice said from behind me. I immediately teleported to the other side out of adrenaline.

I saw a young man about my age or something and was looking at the trapped guards. Maybe because I was so focused on that guy that i didn't noticed Prince Zero behind him.

Zero was laughing while the young man looked panicked and was giving glares to the guards.

"I'm sorry master. I'm sorry that my subordiantes wasn't able to fulfill your task." The guy said as he bow deeply to Zero.

"Don't worry Price. Just get them out of there."

The guy, Price or whatever, nodded, "Yes master." He said as he ran to the school.

Zero turned to look at me.

"Did you do this?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think?"

He laughed at my response. Geez, what a weird guy.

"Using monster's goo to trap them. Unbelievable!"

I shrugged it off.

"Well then, i'll get going now." I said and was about to teleport when Zero held my hand which made me stop. If I teleport, i'll only take him with me.

"What?!"

He gave me a cheeky smile, "I'm sorry but you have to come with me."

With that said, my vision started to become dizzy and blurry. I yawned.

Ugh, that guy. He casted a sleeping spell on me!

"Sleep tight Amber."

Damn. That's game over for me, huh.