Chapter Twenty-One: Father-in-law

As promised!

But the other chapter is still on its way

But the other chapter is still on its way. I'll post it after an hour or so.

--
(Imagine that they're Amber and Zero. Pictures aren't mine.)

Puff!

Puff!

I immediately felt my face heat up. Damn Zero and his mouth!

Price only smirked while the maid that is with him, blushed and walked away. I tried wriggling out of his grasp but Zero hugged me tighter.

"Stay still." He whispered.

I lowered my head. I'm so embarrassed I want to dig up a hole, crawl inside of it and die!

"Price, can't you see were busy? What's your business here anyways?" Zero asked again as he rubbed my head affectionately.

I growled at his statement, "Shut up!"

Price chuckled before coughing, "Well young master, your father ordered me to fetch you and your..." He suddenly looked at me, "Fiance-"

"I am not his fiance!"

"Okay then. Master ordered me to fetch you and young miss because he wants to personally meet the girl that tamed our cold master's heart."

I stayed silent.

Zero's father huh? And he wants to personally meet me?

I laughed crazily when I thought of a plan. I ignored the weird looks the two are giving me and continued laughing.

Perfect!

I've already encountered this kind of scenery in novels, dramas and games. It's the part where the girl will meet the guy's father or the guy's father will learn of their relationship. And that's where the father will disapproved of their relationship because the girl is poor and has no status and will force an arrange marriage to his son to break them apart.

In my case, if I tell them that i'm a commoner, then Zero's father will disapprove of Zero's plan on making me his fiance and do any means to break us apart.