-RANDOM CRYSTAL FACTS-

Crystal of the Day: Spirit Fairy

This is one of my favorite Crystals in my personal collection.

Spirit Quartz is an unusual member of the Quartz family - a community within a stone. Its core, a larger, candle-shaped crystal with a faceted termination point, is encrusted with hundreds of smaller crystal termination points. Also referred to as Cactus Quartz or Porcupine Quartz, it is found only in the Magaliesberg Mountain region of South Africa, first appearing around 2001.
There are four natural forms of Spirit Quartz - Amethyst, Citrine, Smokey, and White Quartz, sometimes occurring in combinations within a specimen.
It helps provide what each soul needs for its evolution, and is an intuitive ally in reading people at an energetic and subtle level. It stimulates the Throat chakra and encourages openness, expression of affection and appreciation of others.
It is a helpful tool of practitioners for extending the effects of healing work, and is beneficial for use in stone layouts. White crystals represent natural cycles, birth, and regeneration - the feminine gender, manifested as the Goddess in many cultures. It is the color of cleanliness, purity, and unity.