🔥😮Curse Jar😮🔥

"Feel Burned" Curse jar

Supplies:

Broken glass/rusty nails/something sharp

Hot sauce

Chili powder

Cayenne

Onion Powder

Chili flakes

Sea Salt

Paper and pen

Lighter

Fire-safe bowl

Jar

Red Candle (alternative: red/black ribbon)

How to Cast:

Light the candle first so it has time to melt. Write the name of the person you wish to curse on your strip of paper. Use the lighter to burn a hole in the center, envisioning the flames engulfing your target. Blow the flames out before they reach the edge. Roll the strip of paper like a scroll and put in in your jar. Fill the bottom ½ inch with sea salt. Add in your sharp objects, picturing your target being cut down and broken. Start layering your other herbs and spices, dripping some hot sauce in periodically. Fill the jar almost to the top. Finish off with sea salt, visualizing all the cursework remaining safely inside the jar.* Put the lid on. Blow out the candle and either dip the lid in the liquid wax (if small enough), otherwise drip the candle carefully around the edge of the jar, sealing the lid seam. If you're using ribbon instead, tie it securely around the jar, envisioning your spell being secured by the knot you made.

*Make sure the layers are packed firm.

Feel free to charge the jar under direct sunlight. The more heat the better.

To dispel curse:

Dig a shallow hole in the dirt and empty jar contents. Bury them and envision the energy and magick soaking back up into the earth and the curse fading away. Speak aloud, "This curse is now void." Clean the jar and cleanse with warm water and sea salt.

**Please don't put the sharp objects in the earth. Dispose of them accordingly.