Chapter 12

a/n: Blame at *cough* certain people from the comments section*cough* for this chapter and, probably, yourself too.

Disclaimer: If your most favourite scene from SOTUS the series is ruined after reading this update then ..

Arthit had no appetite. Lifelessly, he moved around. Here, he was thinking as soon as he would have admitted to their friends that they were dating Kongphob wouldn't let go of him but where was 0062 now? Nowhere in Arthit's vision at least. Now that he had told him, Kongphob was gone. He was beginning to feel pissed. Where was the boy when he needed him? He stood dejected at a corner, with the blue liquid in his glass. He recalled how starting from Pern to Em everyone had congratulated him. His face burned when Em had done so. The first year appeared in front of him again.

"P'!"

"What?" Arthit grumbled.

"Did you have dinner yet?" Arthit shook his head. Then, Em was grinning at him, looking too smug. Arthit finally understood why Em and Kongphob were friends. He scowled.

"P'Arthit?"

"Yes, nong Em?"

"Ai'Kong." Em pointed his finger somewhere behind Arthit. The latter quickly turned around and found the boy in question leaning against the bamboo pole supporting the lights overhead. Kongphob's shirt had stripes of light colours, essentially on a white background and a very white shorts. Arthit took a step towards him. "You don't absolutely have to tell me bye, P'. Nope." Arthit glanced back at Em and shot a glare before turning back to Kongphob who was standing still next to the pole. Arthit took slow, measured steps towards the younger boy, his heart picking up speed with each one and his anger melting with each lesser step between him and his 0062. He finally covered the distance and was standing in front of him. Arthit looked at him searchingly, unsure what was expected of him and what he should expect for that matter.

"Do you want to go the rooftop?" Arthit noticed the way Kongphob's adam's apple bobbed up and down with the question. For some reason it made him nervous. It was a contrast to the freshman's calm outward demeanour. 

"Rooftop?" He repeated.

"Yea.. Some time away from others."

Arthit swallowed. "Uh.. Okay."

"This way."

 Kongphob lead the way. Arthit swung his head around to check for his friends but none of them were in sight. Arthit didn't know why he was suddenly feeling so nervous. Was there a possibility his friends would come and interrupt them?

Of course, he could have always said Kongphob no but that thought didn't cross his mind.

Kongphob stopped once they reached the terrace. Arthit snapped his head about, finding a topic to raise, something to break the deafening silence with. He noticed the logo of an amusement park shining in the distance and took a step towards that end of the terrace but Kongphob grabbed his arm. Arthit looked back at him. Kongphob dropped his hand.

"Let's sit?" Kongphob tossed his head in the direction of the seat at the other end. Arthit nodded his head.

*

For five minutes they sat together on the low seat, silent. Deciding to start speaking first so as to be able to control the nature of the conversation, he said,

"Kongphob? Do you still.. remember that I still have to ask you for something?" They were sitting next to each other but not facing each other. So, Arthit looked at him.