Chapter 20

All the images in this fic were simply Google searched. Never the less, credits to the owners. If you're reading this and wish to be credited, please do let me know. Frankly, I don't know how else to reach you.  

Arthit's friends give him a surprise by turning up at his home's doorstep on the evening before his birthday. They came with luggage which Arthit's father shoved into the guestroom. Not that the boys were going to stay in any room. The  engineer boys preferred 'camping' on the terrace whenever they visited each other's homes.

Kongphob texted him.

[00: 13] Happy birthday, P'Arthit!!!

[00: 14] I want to be there with you T-T

[00: 15] I want to talk to you :(

Arthit called him back.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"So?"

"Happy birthday, P'Arthit~~~"

"Thank you."

"I wish I could wish you in person."

"It is okay, Kongphob."

"No."

"Am fine with us just talking too."

"You are so boring."

"Too bad you are stuck with me now."

"I still love my choice though."

Arthit scratched his head awkwardly, ignoring his friends who were being their vulgar selves. "Are you outside now?"

"Yea, we came to watch a movie and then my sisters were hungry so, stopped by to have something before we go back."

"Which movie?" Arthit asked,scuffing the front of his slipper against the concrete floor.

"P̄hī- I'll talk to you later, P'." Kongphob said abruptly. "Good night." The call disconneced. Arthit pulled the phone away from his ear and stared at it, puzzled.

"Are you done talking to your husband, Ai'Oon?" Prem asked sweetly. Arthit gestured slitting his throat. His friends cackled.