Chapter 14

a/n: Hello readers~ I think, I screwed up with the academic session time frame in the fic because of which the semester in which the characters are would seem too short. I had intended for it to end in April-May but it turns out that in Thailand (if Wiki is to be believed) it ends in Mid-March. I should have checked it earlier.

All the images in this fic were simply Google searched. Never the less, credits to the owners. If you're reading this and wish to be credited, please do let me know. Frankly, I don't know how else to reach you.

Ever since Arthit admitted to his friends that he and Kongphob were dating, he could barely see the freshman anymore. Their semesters were coming to an end which lots more pressure, tons more work to finish and an exam to prepare for. Arthit was rushing from between his classes to library to Knot's place where they did their assignment together. He didn't come back to his flatlet for days, Knot's mother insisting that he stay back at their place. The month of March was a hectic one. Kongphob was always also usually busy either with his friends or with studies. Whenever Arthti would be sitting idle, on a break, his mind would often think of the freshman, his smile, his smirks, the way he would leave Arthit's heart beating faster. Arthit would then smile happy to know that such a boy was his now.

Kongphob was so kind, polite and gentle. Arthit was lucky to have him.

They would see each other on the balcony or in the cafeteria. Kongphob wouldn't approach him if it was the latter. If it was the former, Kongphob would shout and ask how his day was. Arthit in turn would remind him to drink lots of water and to eat from time to time. Many times he had come back to find the light in 0062's flat on and the boy rigourously studying. It made him feel proud and sometimes concerned how Kongphob could tune out the world, pouring his energy to what he was doing and forgetting about his own health. So even if Arthit was free in that moment and he wanted to spend some time with Kongphob, he wouldn't say it. He didn't wish to disturb his boyfriend.

Besides, they were still very awkward with each other. Arthit was very awkward with Kongphob. He couldn't look into Kongphob's eyes if the other one was flirting or teasing him. He was often left flustered. Even though he was the older one, the relationship between them was very imbalanced. Kongphob, so sure what he needed and Arthit, unsure of every step he had to take. Combined with the fact Arthit could be very oblivious at times and Kongphob could be very dense at the others.

Then, he still wasn't used to the idea of having a fan. A boyfriend. That he loved someone, he had a special someone often skipped his mind.

[12: 13] 0062: P'Arthit?

[12: 28] P'Arthit ❤: What

[13: 17] 0062: I can't decide which I like more.

[13: 44]  P'Arthit ❤:  What do you like

[14: 02] 0062:This.

[14: 03] 0062:  {1 file attachment}