Guitar Cry: Chapter (22)

Wow! I am so appauled by all of the lovely comments I recieved last chapter. Each and every one of you are truly amazing! Thank you so much for showing this story some love :')

Don't forget about the song in the sidebar. It adds that extra effect of WHOOSH to the chapter! - - ->

P.S. - Kklaura: you're going to like this chapter a lot!

P.S.S. - Enjoy! <3

*~*~*~*~*~*

Here I was -- running hand in hand with Cody out of the airport, our breaths turning into heavy pants as our feet quickened their pace. I don't exactly know what we were running from, but it didn't matter; because we were doing it together.

The automatic doors slid open and we nearly jumped out of the building. I saw a black limo parked illegally on the sidewalk in front of the airport. The back door opened before we reached the limousine, Alli's head popping out in excitement.

Her mouth widened in an 'O' shape as she climbed onto a chaise lounge chair infront of the leathered limo seat. I moved up after her, Cody carefully making his way behind me. He shut the door with as much force as he could before yelling, "Go!"

The engine roared to life as the limousine began driving off -- causing me to fall head-first into Alli's stomach. She gently pushed me backward, helping me sit up straight again. After looking me over twice, her head snapped in Cody's direction. "This is so cool!" She shrieked.

"Why?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Alli's eyes lit up with excitement. "Because we're kidnapping Santa!"

A devilish grin appeared on my face as I cocked my head sideways toward Cody. "I'd never expect you to do such a naughty thing," I teased.

"If you think that's naughty, then just wait until we get back to the hotel." He beamed, sending me a flirtacious wink. "And in my defense, it technically wasn't kidnapping. You agreed to coming with me."

I let out an innocent gasp. "That's because you told me I had no choice!"

"So you're saying if I hadn't said that, you wouldn't be aside me right now?" He playfully asked.

No. I would have left with him in a heart-beat.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I lightheartedly said. It was oblivious that the two of us were only playing around.

He leaned his face closer toward mine, our lips only several centimeters apart. "Oh really?

"Yes really," I mischievously smirked. I rolled over so that I was ontop of him, my legs straddling either side of his body.

His hands edged along my waist, settling down on my lower back. "Then maybe this will change your mind," he said before closing the gap in between us and bearing down his lips onto mine. This kiss was more softer and candy-coated than the one we shared last night.

Someone letting out a startled cough caused the two of us to break apart.

". . .I'm gonna go and check if Niall has more space up front."

Cody and I grinned sinfully before I pressed my lips against his luscious ones again.

- - -

I threw my iPhone across the room, causing it to land on the hotel bed. I sighed as I sunk into the chair even lower.

I didn't realize I was alone in the room until I heard the door close. Cody was immediately at my side, looking up into my eyes. His eyes matched my worried ones. "Hey, baby," he cooed, taking my hands into his. "What's wrong?"