Chapter 12 ~ Boring chocolates

Your POV
Well this is fun. Currently I'm sat on a rather nice expensive sofa having just eaten a large box of French chocolate while watching daytime television. Yes daytime television, eleven o'clock television

Well my day wasn't all like this, it started off rather nicely to be honest.
~~~
I rolled over in the sheets to realise I was alone, scrambling out of bed I fought with duvet allowing me to stand up and stretch in the sunlight, feeling the warmth coat me on every element of my body letting out a sigh. I walked out the door and down the stairs in an attempt to find Mycroft, once reaching the bottom step I jump over it and spin around in an attempt to gather what rooms are where. Walk out towards what appears to be the kitchen I find Mycroft eating breakfast with a filled plate and a glass full of orange juice placed next to him.

Tiptoeing towards him I sneak up on him ceasing my moment whispering boo in his ear, resulting in him jumping and placing his hand over his heart. I take my place next to him letting out a laugh as he gives me a shocked face, but that does last long as he soon begins to join me in laughing.

We talk while eating breakfast, and that's when Mycroft sees this as a good time to make an announcement, the very one that has deemed me to this confinement "I have had a discussion with other colleagues and we all feel that it is best if you take the day off to recover from any trauma" hearing this I drop my butter knife and stare at Mycroft in shock. Before I have a chance to even protest he jumps in with "This is due to the Ember veil base, I know you don't want or need time of but it's either take a day off to recover or go to a therapist for a week" letting out a huff I nod to which he smiles and gives me a kiss before he leaves me to go to work. Luck devil.

Then for the next hour I clean up the plates while dancing to some music I put on which led me to exploring the house. All I can say is it's absolutely massive for one man, but you can tell that the extra study and library use to be bedrooms but it is a rather extravagant house even if the same wood and wallpaper are used all round the house, but I guess he likes it and it never fails to look grand. I went back into the kitchen before open the fridge to see a box of chocolates with a note on top.

Dear [y/n],
I knew you'd look in the fridge,
These are for you, I think you'd like them.
There's also a bottle of wine to your left on the 4th shelf ,
I hope this shall satisfy you for a while.

And call me if you are in any need
Mycroft x
~~~
So here I am, I've already had a glass of the wine, but I felt bad for eating the chocolates as well so I only had the one glass. Turning the television off I look around bored out of my mind before running up the stairs and then getting dressed, I know where to go. I am in the need, and this is my only hope.
~~~
I step out the car thanking the driver in the process, I'm meant to be recovering and relaxing at home from my resent trauma, but I guess we all recover in different ways and at our own speeds.

Walking up the steps I straighten the door knocker before knocking on the large solid door, chipped but somehow reassuring. The door swings open and a small old women looks up at me and smiles "Is Sherlock in?" To this she opens the door and let's me in "Just go up the stairs and knock on the door they'll be right with you" I smile back to her and take to the stairs as she goes back into what appears to be her flat. I knock on the door and John opens the door with a look of confusion, I smile at him and look down to his him where a small girl is placed on his hip smiling back at me "Urm... come in Sherlocks just finishing his experiment"

I walk through the door and John closes it behind me. As he goes to talk to me the girl interrupts him with a squeal as she reaches out to me, I bend down "Hello sweet pea, what's your name then?" I asks stroking her blonde locks making her squeal in delight and wriggle in Johns arms "this is my daughter Rosie, she's normally very quite to strangers she must like you" as soon as we say this Sherlock comes walking in.

"I need a case" he states to no one in particular before dramatically sitting down into his chair before realising he had company "ahh [y/n], why are you here" to this John guides me to a chair before putting Rosie with some of her toys which seems to amuse her "I was just wondering if you were doing anything fun that I could tag along with" he eyes me curiously before stating rather boldly "no" to which John dismisses him, shocked at his rudeness "But I predict that their may be something if you are willing to stay around for a few more seconds" to which I nod.

A second later a man with silver hair walks in smiling "Your like this double homicide, and it gets better; at the same time while in the same place"
~~~
Mycroft's POV
I have just finished work and have just knocked on the already straightened door of my brothers house, he must be changing. Mrs Hudson opens the door smiling at me letting me in "He left a few hours ago with Lestrade, John and this women, hasn't been back since. Your welcome to wait for hi-"

Oh lord, I do hope I am wrong about this "was she about this tall with [y/e/c] eyes and [y/h/l] [y/h/c] hair" she looked for a moment before nodding "Yes that's her, seemed lovely caught the eye of Lestrade, although that didn't last long as Sherlock said she had a rather powerful boyfriend" this causes an odd feeling to arise out of my stomach "Goodbye Mrs Hudson" and with that I was gone.

I was silent through out the whole car journey to the address, I can't believe she's gone on a case with Sherlock. Once we arrived at the address I saw Lestrade and a few other men and their police cars outside what appeared to be an abandoned dock. "Where's my brother detective inspector?" I asked rather shortly, the jealousy still present in my system he looked up at me confused for a second before returning back to normal "He found the killer, except it seems he wouldn't go down without a fight and [y/n] ended up getting shot despite Sherlocks reasoning" at hearing this my vision blurred instantly and by hearing began to buzz as I zoned out for a moment. So many questions spinning on my mind but what he said next brought me back "when John and I arrived the killer was handcuffed to a rail as Sherlock walked out of the building with [y/n] in his arms slightly panicking, probably knew her boyfriend. John went in an ambulance with them and she's been taken to Bart's"