Author's Note: You Matter!

This note will be all about Y-O-U. You. You matter, dear. You matter to me. And I am not lying, because I know how much you must be struggling in your life and just don't know it because you haven't realized the truth yet. You do matter. You might think your parents, your friends, or your boyfriend/girlfriend already thinks you matter, but no one cares for you like Jesus does!

I know that for a fact because I've been in your stage before. I always thought life was already good even without truly knowing the Lord.

But the truth was, I was miserable. I hated myself. And I had a low self-esteem.

That was, before I encountered the Lord.

And you can have that same victory.

JESUS won that victory for you and died in your place to free you from guilt that separates you from God. Through His resurrection, He conquered death--so that you can live forever.

Now, when I say "you can live forever" that does not mean physically like a vampire or something.

I mean, come on, let's be honest here! Living forever in this world is the worst thing ever. People will misjudge you, mistreat you, and just hurt you (even not intentionally).

When God says "you can live forever", that means you will go to heaven and be eternally happy there with Him.

I'm telling you, hell is not a pretty place. It's not just hot or dark. It's more than that. The sins that you do in this world will be your punishment there. And the worst part of it, you will be alone! Yes! You will be put in an isolated place and be tormented by demons forever.

You don't want that! Trust me! You don't!

And that's exactly why Jesus wants you to be saved. He already paid the price for your sins and all you have to do is to receive His salvation for you.

Jesus is here right now and is waiting for you to make the most important decision of your life. The choice is yours. What will you decide? Will you commit your life into His hands? Pray now:

Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. I believe that You died for my sins. Please forgive me and come into my heart. I believe that You rose from the dead and that You are alive. Come and be my Lord and Savior. I want to follow You. Amen.

Now if you prayed that simple prayer sincerely with all your heart, you are saved! Isn't that amazing? It's that easy to be saved.

But it doesn't stop there.

Now the Bible says: ...Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. ~Philippians 2:12

That means you have to continue obeying God to keep your salvation. That's because it's a relationship. And a relationship needs communication and submission to be strong, right?

These are the important basics of a Christian life:

1.) Prayer - talk to God and build a relationship with Jesus.

You just talk to God normally as you would with a person. A prayer doesn't need to "look" holy. Real prayer is being comfortable with God and talking to Him casually. Because God is a real person, not a metaphor.

2.) Bible - read God's Word, learn about God and His ways.

Just like any relationship, you have to know about the person. And that's how it also is with God. Get to know Him and His amazing love for you in His Word.

3.) Church - meet and build relationships with other Christians

Just like I told you in my previous note, I had a weak Christian life because I didn't have a church. I had my own version of Christianity and that wasn't working! It was destroying me.

Look for a REAL Christian church and stay connected :)

4.) Share - share the gospel and your experiences with others

Just like I'm doing now! I received a joy so big and uncontainable that I just have to share it with others! So also share the gospel to others. Ask God to give you the strength and believe He is with you. Just trust Him. He truly holds the truth.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9

I hope this message changes your life. Let it. Don't doubt. Stop doubting. The Lord is coming back soon, and NOW is the time for salvation. Repent and be saved before it's too late!

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~John 14:6

When Jesus said He is the LIFE. That means you cannot attain true happiness but only from Him! Believe it. Do not let the devil manipulate you by being doubtful. I've experienced God for myself and I tell you every promise and warnings He said in His Word is true.

Listen to JESUS, only He holds the truth. He is the way, the TRUTH, and the life.

Satan is the father of lies! Stop listening to him!

JESUS is coming soon. And He said this in His Word.

Jesus began, "Watch out for doomsday deceivers. Many leaders are going to show up with forged identities claiming, 'I'm the One.' They will deceive a lot of people. When you hear of wars and rumored wars, keep your head and don't panic. This is routine history, and no sign of the end. Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler, over and over. Earthquakes will occur in various places. There will be famines. But these things are nothing compared to what's coming. ~Mark 13:5-8 (MSG)

In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know His return is very near, right at the door. ~Matthew 24:33

Look at the times now. Watch every event in the skies, in the government, in nature, in people.

Jesus is coming very soon.

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. ~Revelation 1:3

God bless you, my friends! Thanks for reading my notes! My novel continues on to the next chapter!

For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation. ~2 Corinthians 6:2