10. The Smirk Did It

10. The Smirk Did it

Katarina
I opened my door to a smirking, confident Talon.

"Tell me again how wet you are," he said.

I opened my mouth to respond but he cut me off with an aggressive kiss. My response was just as aggressive. He came knocking and I answered his call. I knew from the way he kissed me that there would be no going back from this point on. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Tell me again how wet you are for me."

The arrogance of this man. I liked it though. I gave him a shy smile before lowering my eyes briefly. I wanted him to be nervous, but he only chuckled.

"That won't work on me, Katarina. Some other fool maybe, but not this one."

I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, "I'm wet for you, Talon August De Luca. Only you." He growled and lunged for me. I skipped out of his reach. He stalked me. One of his steps were two of mine. He caught me easily and pulled me back against his chest. His fingers found my breasts and pinched hard.

"You are a tease, aren't you Katarina?"

My name coming from his lips made me want to purr. His palms rubbed my nipples in a circular motion. I pushed back against him and felt the bulge in his pants. I did moan then. His lips kissed my neck. I enjoyed the sensation of his fingers on my breasts and lips on my neck. I enjoyed the sensation of him.

Without breaking the rhythm of our mood I turned in his arms and kissed him the way I have wanted to kiss him since the first time I saw him. I kissed him like he was mine, like I owned him, like he only belonged to me. I kissed him in a way that he'd never forget, that even if he thought about kissing another woman he would only remember and feel my lips. My kiss branded him. I wanted to brand him elsewhere too. I wanted him to brand me. I wanted his hands on me and his c0ck inside of me.

When I pulled away he looked at me dazed.

"Wow. I didn't know it could be like that."

"Me either."

The look in his eyes changed. He became feral again.

"What are you doing to me and my sanity? I can't think straight around you."

"That's the point."

"All I can think about is burying myself between your legs and staying there for the rest of my life."

I liked the sound of that. I laced our fingers together, letting him know I was with him.

"Come to bed, Talon."

He didn't hesitate or ask questions. He blindly followed me. I've never brought a man into my bedroom before. Talon is the first and hopefully the last.

We took our time exploring each other's body. It might have been hours. I couldn't really say. By the time he had finished with me I was putty in his hands and was willing to do anything he asked of me. I would have spilt any secret I'd been keeping if he wanted me to.

I came down from my fourth orgasm and slowly opened my eyes. He was there waiting for me, staring at me.

"Everyone said you were beautiful but I thought they were just exaggerating. I was wrong. Looking at you now with your hair spread on the pillow all around you and your skin flushed from the orgasm I gave you, I can't help but think that everyone had been right. You're beautiful, Katarina. I'll spend everyday from now on proving just how beautiful you are to me."

Our lips joined again and felt his hot skin against mine. So far he had done everything. I haven't gotten the chance to touch him or taste him or bring him to orgasm the same way he did me. I haven't gotten the chance to enjoy him yet. He pressed against me slowly seeing if I was ready for him. I was ready but I was also scared. I've only ever been with one other guy in my entire existence and it was horrible. I really didn't know much about pleasing a man.