20. My brother's keeper

Bastian
"How is that harlot fiancé of yours doing?"

"She's not a harlot, papa."

"Well she sure acts like one going around in barely any clothes and letting men touch her anywhere they pleased."

I wasn't  going to get into it with my father. I had made plans to go see Katarina tonight anyway. My c0ck missed her. I missed her. Of course she'd be pissed, but I had ways to get around that. Besides, she wasn't expecting me so surprise will be on my side.
_________

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course."

"Oh."

"You don't seem happy to see me."

"I am."

"Well you're not acting like it."

"How should I act, Bastian? You've locked me away in this place like some princess."

"You are." My finger ran across her lips. "You're my princess."

She boxed my finger away. My mood darkened.

"What is wrong with you? Is this how you treat me after I came all this way to see you? How dare you act like an ungrateful spoiled brat?" I raised my palm to deliver a blow but stopped myself before I could. I promised myself I wouldn't hit her anymore. I needed her to act the way I wanted her to, for now at least.

"Go ahead. It wouldn't be the first time."

"I'm sorry. It's not my intent to hurt you."

"It never is, but somehow I always end up being the one hurt. I'm tired of it."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm saying I don't think I want to get married to you anymore."

I chuckled.

"You don't know what you're saying."

"I love you Bastian, but I don't think I love you enough to spend the rest of my life with you like this."

She'd push the temper I'd been holding in over the edge. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the bedroom.

"You want to leave me?" I flung her down on the bed and ripped her clothes from her . "After I begged my father to let me marry you even though you didn't measure up?" I fondled her breasts roughly and released my rock hard c0ck from my fly. "No. You are not leaving me. You are not going anywhere!" I slammed into her like I'd been wanting to from the moment she opened the door.

She started crying. Her tears only pushed me to take her harder. She was so weak. Women loved when I treated them this way so how dare the one I'm going to marry behave like I'm committing some grave sin. She belongs to me! She's mine!

Talon
I had made up my mind. Kara and my family would be free of this evil Bastian Conti. I would pay him a visit soon enough, but tonight was not the night. I wanted to spend it with my girl and put her mind at ease. I knew she was struggling with this whole thing thinking it's her fault. It wasn't. Men like Bastian needed to be put down. I would get rid of him or kill him with my bare hands if I have to. He'd done this family enough harm already.

I thanked Nikolai for staying with Kara, and was happy to hear that she didn't wake up.

"You can stay here if you want."