32. Reunited

32. Reunited

Kara
I got a taste of Talon's lips and now I wanted more. It was driving me crazy. How can I think about sex at a time like this? We are facing a dangerous situation and need to stay focused if we are going to get through it without getting caught, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help wanting him, wanting to feel his lips on me and in me, wanting to feel his cock between my legs and his hands on my body.

My fingers traveled slowly down my body to between my legs and started stroking slowly. I imagined they were Talon's long fingers and stroked myself the way I knew he would. I needed him. It was no good doing this myself, so I decided to go after what I wanted, and what I wanted right now was Talon De Luca buried deep inside of me. I didn't waste any more time. As soon as I'd finished with my bath, I dressed in a robe and nothing else. I barely had a bump and didn't look much different than before. I hope he wasn't repulsed by me. I hope he still found me attractive. I had no idea where those thoughts had come from but I didn't like them and quickly dismissed them. Tonight I wouldn't think about anything other than satisfying this craving that I have.

He was sitting in the same spot I had left him earlier and to me he'd never looked sexier.

"You're still here."

He looked up at me with worry in his eyes.

"How was your bath?"

I shrugged.

"It could have been better but it was somewhat satisfying." He didn't say anything but he continued to stare at me so I walked over to him. "I was thinking about our predicament."

"What predicament might that be?"

"He speaks."

He rolled his eyes and in that moment I got a glimpse of the old Talon, the Talon whom I had planned a future with, the Talon I still want a future with.

"Should we get married before or after the baby?"

"Excuse me?"

"Technically we never broke off our engagement so I'm still your fiancé."

He laughed. It was a sound I hadn't heard in a while and welcomed. It made me smile.

"What about living a normal life?"

"I thought about it and came to the realization that normal is boring. I'm not a normal woman. I didn't come from a normal family and you're not a normal man from a normal family."

He raised one eyebrow waiting for me to go on and I took the opportunity to sit in front of him on his desk with my legs slightly opened. His eyes moves from my face to my now exposed cunt.

"Kara."

"Talon?"

He got to his feet and gripped my chin between his fingers. "You're playing a dangerous game right now."

"Am I?"

My fingers traveled down the front of his shirt and rested on the bulge in his pants.

"Your cock thinks otherwise."

I started rubbing him through his pants slowly without ever taking my eyes away from his. He groaned under his breath. It was barely audible but I heard it because I was so close to him and so in tuned to what he was feeling because I was feeling the same way.

"It's been months, Talon. It's been months since I last felt you inside of me. I need to feel you. It's driving me crazy. I need to you."

"What if I hurt you?"