Control (Continued)

"G-Germany..." I whimpered holding on to him tightly. "I mean it Italy...I'm not going to let this control me.  I realize how selfish I have been lately. I've let my problems get to me & I've been hurting you, and I don't want that. I'm going to be tough for you & the people. You are my only hope, though.  So I want you to promise me something..." he explained, still hugging me. I looked at him from above & nodded. "What is it?"
"You have to promise me, no matter what happens to me, even if this kills me, you'll stay strong for me & everyone else. Can you do that for me?"
My heart dropped, as if I had just swallowed it & I felt myself begin to cry a little more. "Sí. If it will help you I'll do it. But I don't want to lose you...Can you promise me something too?" I sniffled. "Ja, of course." 
"You'll stay alive. At least try to. I don't know what you plan to do or what you're thinking. Just try to stay safe, whatever you do. Per favore..."
His eyes closed as he sighed. "I can't guarantee such a thing." I let go of him & glared at him. "What are you planning on doing Germany?! You say you don't want to hurt me... But it hurts like hell to think about losing you!! You've been there for me when nobody else was & you have confidence in me that I can do great things unlike the others who think I'm nothing but a pathetic pasta-eating fessacchione that can't do a thing for himself! I want to help you Germany because your mio amore as well as my ally & that's what me & Japan are here for. Of course he doesn't come around as much because he's just as caught up in the war as we are but we are still here & that's our purpose. I don't want you going out there & getting yourself killed I don't know what I'd do with myself. I'll stay strong for you but at least try for me!"

He said nothing as I looked at him, out of breath from yelling at him. Germany just looked at me, just as shocked as I was. I had never done that to him before, or anyone really. "I'm proud of you Italy." he stated with a slight smile on his face. "You can stand up for what you want. I've never seen you so passionate about something, & it makes me happy that it's me you're fighting for."

"No, I'm sorry. I've never done that to someone before unless I was really scared. But i've never done it angrily."

He leaned down & lifted my chin. "Don't apoligize. I guess I needed that." he laughed a little. "I'll try to look on the brighter side of things, that'd make things less hard on us wouldn't it?" he smiled as he moved in closer & kissed me. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "Nein. Why would I be? You were only telling the trut. I'd rather you be honest than fake things." he then continued to kiss me, lifting me up into his arms & blushing. The kissing became more passionate as it progressed. I felt as if I was the luckiest guy in the world to be loved by Germany. I could feel myself melting from the inside out. My body was filled with adrenaline yet I didn't want to move a single centimeter from where I was right then. He pulled away for a bit & looked at me longingly. "You want to go further?" He panted. I nodded quickly as I hungrily pulled him back in. He moved over to the couch where he layed me down on my back & got on top of me. He pushed me down a bit further as he unbuttoned my shirt & pulled off my pants. After we were both completely stripped he pressed his hard body on mine & pressed his soft lips to mine, then to my cheek down to my neck. I grabbed the back of his neck & pulled him as close as possible & let out a small sigh. "I like it when your closer to me.." I whispered  to him kissing his neck in return. 

(you get what happens next.)

Later that night:

I could hear Germany talking to Japan from the other room, which made me feel better since taven't talked much. I was sitting in the main room, hugging a pillow that had Germany's flag on it as I sat on the soft yellow couch. On the radio the news was talking about a man named Adolf Hitler who had taken over Germany. Soldiers with odd cross-like symbols on their arms patroled Berlin & about a camp being set up for "the imperfect" people. Many of them were jewish or disabled people, old & young. Listening to all this terrible stuff made me think of earlier when some of Germany's men came in. I wondered why they couldn't stop it. Would they become part of the nazi party that they had mentioned? It all confused me. I got up & turned the radio off tiredly & layed back down with my pillow, fiddling with the german cross pendant he'd given me a long time ago. I closed my eyes as I listened to the soft sound of Germany's voice talking about battle strategies. I smiled a bit & curled up. It always made me feel safe listening to him talk about that kind of thing so intelligently. I let myself drift away into sleep as he discussed ways to make attacks on France, as if it'd be so easy. I loved that man as I loved Holy Rome. Sometimes i think maybe even more. But that could never be the case. I still wondered if he was out there, if he died in that battle. I wasn't going to worry about it now though, and I fell asleep.