This Is Me Fighting Back

"Holo...caust?" Italy held up a newspaper, curiously looking over to Germany who sat across the table. "What's that Germany?" Germany's almost sapphire looked up from the table and locked onto the Italian. "It's me fighting back." He simply stated, as if it wasn't at all an issue. A mass murder of people, any one found 'imperfect'...thrown into a death camp like cattle.

"It seems pretty scary." the Italian frowned, reading more in depth on the article that got scarier and scarier as he read. He let out a sigh, and smiled to Germany in hopes it'd make him feel better on the situation. "I hope it'll work Germany~" Germany half nodded and sighed quietly. "As do I."

Italy sat forward with a happy smile, resting his arms on the table. "Isn't this great Germany?" he giggled. "So far, we're winning. We're amazing!"

Germany shrugged with a slight grin. "You've got to remember, this is only the beginning of the war. But I do agree, we are doing pretty well." Italy jumped up from his chair with gleaming determination in his eyes. "We're going to kick Britain and America's arses!" he shouted happily. Germany, slightly suprised his sudden actions could only cover his face with his hand, standing up as well and walking over to him, coming over from behind and hugging his waist. The smaller man giggled and looked up at the German, though  his eyes were closed. "We could force them to eat their own gross food~"

Germany rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on the other's forehead. As he went to pull away, Italy slid his hands onto the sides of the German's face and kissing his lips awkwardly. They couldn't help but smiling; it'd been forever that things really began to work for them. That morning...it was as if a weight had been lifted from their bodies, even if it was only temporary.

ALLIES:

"Dammit! How are they winning?!" France spat and crossed his arms in annoyance. "We have more troops than them! We are better! This is nonsense!" England sat across the table from the Frenchman with America at his side along with Russia, who remained quiet with little input and China seated beside him. "I don't think how superiour we are to them has anything to do with how well we're doing right now. We need to come up with a better plan. Something more...brutal than what we've been doing." England commented, looking around at the other countries with the same serious expression he usually wore.

"He's right dudes. We need to come up with something totally better than the plan we have now that will totally kick ass." America grinned slapping his hand onto the table (the free one that wasn't holding England's hand under the table.) "Well first off, I think we need to change those hideous uniforms. They're so bland and boring!" France suggested with a slight hint of despair in his voice

"What the hell are you proposing we wear? I am not wearing your silly western clothes so you can forget about that!" China pouted, earning a nod from the Russian sitting next to him. "I think my uniform is just fine." he shrugged.

"No no no mon ami~ Our uniforms need more pizzazz! Why go out on a battlefield without looking absolutely gorgeous? You should wear something like me!"

at the same time, America and England shot up from their chairs angrily. "This is war, and you're wearing a cape!!"

Little did they know, their hands were still locked together and clearly visible to the other countries. "Awwwe. They're in love.~" Russia grinned with the same cute face as ever. At that remark, France cocked his head in confusion. He studied the two before they released each other's hands awkwardly and he gasped. "Ohonhonhon Angleterre how sweet~ I knew you had feelings for the American.~"

A couple of giggles aroused from the room, but England and America only stood there, their faces darkened in embarrassment. "S-shut up you wankers. Now's not the time."

"Obviously it was if you two were old hands~"

"Shut up you frog!" England snapped, sitting back down. America soon followed suit, suppressing a giggle. He's so cute when he embarrassed...

"Now...about this plan..."

Blahhh, I know it's short everyone, I apologize. I'm starting to get writer's block with the story so due to the longevity of the war, I won't be able to go into full detail and most likely won't go into every part of the war [for obvious reasons of course.] I hope you all enjoy and know I will be continuing with the story. If anybody would like something to happen in the story, feel free to ask. Also know I am working on some OneShots so if anybody would like a pairing, comment the one you'd like on my most recent post. I don't mind them getting dirty if that's what ales you. cx

~@aphromano