Just A Dream

Germany shot up from where he was lying down and grasped onto his heart that was pounding rapidly. "Was that...just a dream? It was so realistic." he panted. His eyes darted around the room, & Italy was nowhere to be found."Italy?" he called out. No reply.  He darted up the stairs, quickly put on some clothes, and searched everywhere for him. The bathroom, the den, the second bedroom. Nothing. "Italy??" He ran to the front yard and looked around and saw Italy petting a stray cat on the side of their house. "Germany come look at-"

"Italy!" Germany darted over to Italy and hugged him tightly. "Wha-ah Germany? A-are you shaking?" Italy asked him hugging him back in confusion. "I-you-ah. you died! I killed you! Well, it wasn't me...But it was and-" Germany shut his mouth before he could finish and his eyes filled with tears. Italy looked at him in anxiety and confusion. "I'm sure it was just a dream. S-see? I'm a right here. It was only a bad dream." he tried to comfort him as he felt him quivering like a child.

"But...It felt so real...I don't understand."

"Maybe it's because of how crazy yesterday was. A lot happened yesterday. Wait... What if it was because of me? Uahhh I'm so sorry Germany!" Italy squeezed Germany as he apoligized over and over. "Calm down Italy I'm sure it was just because of work. Don't get yourself so worked up." Germany took a deep breath and him go. "I know it was a dream, I just hope that never happens. I apoligize for putting so much on you lately."

Italy held his hand and tilted his head with a smile on his face. "It doesn't bother me Germany. Why don't you come in and tell me about it?"

Germany nodded and they walked in the house. Why would I have a dream like that? It felt so...real.

Italy plopped on the couch and patted the cushion next to him to get Germany to sit next to him. "So tell me what happened." He smiled. Germany sat next to him slowly and frowned. "Alright. Everything was foggy and gray and I couldn't see a thing. Then you screamed, but I couldn't see you and I was running around like I had lost it. When I finally found you, there was another me in a nazi uniform, holding a knife up to your neck. I threatened to shoot him, but instead of heeding my warning, he whispered that he loved you and killed you. I shot him, but it killed me as well...then I woke up."

Italy's face was pale and horror-stricken. His mouth was open as if he couldn't find the courage to speak, he just stared at him. "Don't be scared of me Italy, please. That could never happen. I don't care how bad this gets I wouldn't do a thing to hurt you." Germany urged worringly.

"I-I know that. But Germany, that's so scary! How could your head make up something so scary like that!" He stuttered.

Germany shrugged, unsure what to say. He didn't really know why he would a dream like that, or worse; if it would come true.

"We have a meeting again with Japan today. You have to participate for this one. We've got a great battle plan." he changed the subject in an attempt to lighten the mood. Italy hugged him in agreement. "Sounds fun!" he giggled , then kissing Germany's cheek. "Ja ja... I guess we should getting ready. We have-" Germany looked to the clock above their kitchen to see the time: 9:34. "Verdammt we have less than an hour to be there!" he shot up and started to go up the stairs when he heard a little whine. He turned around to see Italy whining on the couch with his still wrapped arms reaching out towards him and his eyes closed. "Ugh. Italy really?"

"My butt hurts from yesterday night and my arms are hurt pleeeeaaaaseee?"

Germany sighed as he picked him up and put his legs around his waist. "vee~ Germany's so strong." Italy sighed in content, burying his head in Germany's neck, and quickly, and surprisingly fell asleep in his arms.

ALLIES:

"Alright guys let's get this meeting started woop woop!" America shouted happily. England winced and sighed in annoyance.  "Must you yell so much you git? I already have a headache from listening to this frog whining about uniforms!" America began going on about he was going let them all to victory and become the hero while France yelled at England who yelled back at France and Russia...Russia. He just sat there without a care on his face. He just smiled and thought about how he would dominate them all. England finally got them all to settle down and talk civilised,  after a large amount of lecturing, and they discussed battle strategies and other war ideas.

Later...

America and England walked down the long hall after a long meeting of arguing and shooting different ideas that lead them nowhere. There was dead silence between the two countries, unsure of what to say to each other. "America...how long do we have to hide this?" England asked.

"What do you mean? Hide what?"

"Hide us..."

America looked over to the shorter man with a look of anger in his eyes, mixed with sadness.

"Artie, you know we can't do that. You saw what happened with Germany and Italy yesterday; Poor little dude was traumatized,  I felt bad for him."

"Spain and Romano announced it and so did Lithuania and Poland... It was the way that bloody frog said it! Damn git was so harsh about it. I would've ran out and broke something as well." England replied in mutual anger. "I just want to be able to go out in public with you without to hide things all the time."

America grabbed his hand and pulled him to a room nearby, shutting the door behind them. He quickly pulled him into a deep kiss. "I promise... When the time is right, we can tell people." he said between breaths. "I hate having to hide too, but you remember what happened last time..."

"A-America, someone could see us." England whispered to his partner, letting out small moans as America grabbed onto him.

"We've done it in here before, we'll be fine." he smiled as he began to rub his hand against England's crotch and stroked his bare back with the other. "Ahhh...Alfred..." he ran his hands down America's arms and kissed him hungrily. America went in to take things further, when there was a creaking noise of a door opening, and footsteps. "Oh bloody hell..." England covered his face nervously as the person laughed a little.

"Called it."