Is This Where I Lose You?

The war was nearing it's end, and bonds were nothing but torn. Hearts were broken. They were broken.

Tension grew deeper between the axis, and Germany and Italy were growing weaker. Japan had left. There honestly was no hope for them. Italy was growing tired of the treatment he was receiving, might it be added. The German, his love, had lost his mind.

"Germany, can I speak to you please?"

Italy's faced was pained, but much more serious than anything the German had seen before. He had snapped on the Italian the day before, the evidence clear on his face. "Ja, what is it?" The German knew what he had done was wrong, yet he couldn't bring himself to apologise. This evil that had plagued him was too deep at the rate he was going.

"I'm joining the Allies."

Germany coughed loudly, damn near choking on the air. Why the hell would he join the enemy? Why he want to do this to the axis"W-what? Italy. Why the hell would you...?" His eyes grew with rage and hurt. This wasn't the Germany Italy once knew. He had to leave; it was for the German's own good. He loved him to much to let him do this to himself, or more importantly, their people.

"You heard me right... I-I'm sorry, my love. This has gone to far. You're hurting people. Y-you hurt me! You don't trust me so much that you have troops in my territory now? I can't do this Germany. I'm sorry." Tears threatened the Italian's eyes, but now wasn't the time to show his weakness. He clawed at his wrist behind his back out of nervous habit, keeping his composure the best he could.

Germany was speechless, as expected. With a turn of his head, he sniffed and positioned himself as to begin to walk away. "Alright. If that is what you want." He spoke through his teeth almost, his voice low and pained.

"Goodbye Germany." Ti amo...

"Goodbye, Italy." Ich liebe dich...

This is what led to their fall, the surrender of the Axis, yet Japan stood, alone. But not for long, taken down by the bombs of the Allies, things were done for. Germany, in his rage, finally took over his demons. Hitler was gone, war was gone, yet the damage wasn't. The wounded love he once cherished was gone.
Months later:

The German sat alone in the ruins of war, watching as the people constructed the town back the best they could. Thouhh funds were low, they tried their hardest to rebuild and bring things to somewhat normality. As he watched out into the distance, A young soldier comes to him with a salute and a sweet smile, childish yet strong. "Guten morgen, sir! You look lonely. May I sit with you?" He was thin, but of average height. A bit of his hair stuck out of his hat in a wild manner, in almost a familiar manner. "Ja, of course." He nods with a smile, watching the young man sit by his side.

Tears gently spilled from his eyes, his heart racing.

"I've missed you, Italy."

This was short, youch. When is the last time I updated this? My god, I apologise as usual y'all. I had no ideas to continue this story. But the story is nearing it's end. This is probably going to be the second to last chapter *le tear* I'm not as big into the Hetalia fandom as I used to be, mostly because I got into other fandoms, and a lot of people in the fandom flat out annoyed me. Pff. Anyways! I hope y'all enjoy. Heaven knows when I'll update this again. Hopefully soon! Thank you for so many reads might I add. Over 15k....holy shit. ♥