Why I haven't updated

Hello everyone! It has been SUCH a long time since I have been on wattpadd and the amount of support and readers im getting for this trash story I made years ago is crazy!! Let me just update you guys on why I haven't posted. I started this story the summer before 10th grade and now I am a senior. School is very extremely stressful and I have had 0 time or motivation to write. Plus I forgot where I was going with the story so I may change the plot lol. People are STILL commenting today for me to continue the story, originally I planned to stop but I think that I will continue. Just not right now though. I want to rewrite and edit a bit of the first few chapters and then continue with my story. Towards the end of march/beginning of april there shall be an update. I am nearing the end of my senior project and once it is over I will have more time and less stress. I am also preparing myself for college, since I have been recently accepted :) It's crazy the amount of people still reading this and wanting to read this!! From now until I update again I will plan out each chapter and work on my plot development and also the length will be longer than the average chapter lengths. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!! Also im thinking of changing the point of view to 3rd person omniscient for the rest of the story and maybe a few first person every few chapters.

3-20-17 You may get notifs for the first few chapters. Just changing the tenses and trying to further the plot :-) Currently on spring break so I'm writing chapter 13 and editing the rest before it,.