3

Jackson

The day went by as usual, me being a wimp and not asking Jessica out. I don't know what it is about her but she makes me not want to be the usual player I am. I head home to go change and to drive back to the schools library to meet Yugyeom for his little "playdate" he invited me to. I grab my moms car keys and tell her I am leaving. As I was opening the car door, I notice a familiar red head walking down the street, Mark. I get into the car an pull up next to him.

"Hey you need a ride?" I say as I drive next to him.

"No I'm fine." He says without emotion.

"Come on, it's the least I could do since you paid for my lunch today."

He looks me in the eyes and walks over to the passenger seat.

"Where to?"

"Just down the street."

I start driving and try to make conversation.

"Why are you walking home this late after school?" I ask and he just stares out of the window.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask and he just looks at me and sighs.

"Stop here." He says quietly.

It looks like he is about to cry or something. "Thanks.." He mumbles softly as he gets out and starts walking towards a house. 

"I'm Jackson by the way and you're welcome!" I yell towards him and he enters the house quickly.

Mark

I really didn't mean to come off rude to that Jackson guy. Everything has just been so stressful lately, plus me thinking about Charisma all the time, it just hurts so much. I didn't even hear him talking to me in the car...there was so much going on in my mind. I got out of the car quickly and ran in the house straight to my room. Luckily no one was home so I could cry as loud as I wanted to and that's all I did.

My head hurt.

A lot.

My eyes arre red and puffy and I felt some what better.

"Mark are you home?" I heard my mother yell from downstairs and I ran straight into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I hated her seeing me like this.

Jackson

You can't make conversation or try to befriend someone like that. It takes time and I'm willing to take all the time it takes. Everyone sees Mark as a cold, quiet person. I know what happened and I can't even imagine myself in his shoes. I see more to him but I don't know what it is. I'm not saying that because he was actually nice and bought my lunch but it's just something. The way he just went ahead and got in the car even though he didn't know me, it just doesn't make any sense. Why?

I finally get back to the school and head to the library where I am greeted by Yugyeom and the guys from lunch earlier.

"You came you came!" Yugyeom says while getting up and hugging me tightly.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Don't get too comfortable this is a one time thing." I say and Yugyeom starts chuckling.

"Why were you so late? Did you get lost down the hall or something?" Bambam asks.

"I went home then I dropped Mark off at his house."

"Mark? As in Mr. I treat people like trash and could care less about their feelings? Mr. I can stab you in the back and not care if you cried in front of me? That guy?" Jinyoung says a tad bit annoyed.

"Not now Jinyoungie." Bambam says while shushing him.

"What?" I say completely confused.

 What the heck did Mark do to the guy?