8

Mark

Luckily Jinyoung didn't have the next class with me so I could breathe again. I made my way into the gym and I was surrounded by huge muscular, beefy guys who made me feel smaller than I am. Not just skinnier but shorter too. I felt like a lost elementary student. Jinyoungs words forever rang in my head.

"Yo ladies! Go and get dressed we're running outside today let's go let's go!" Coach yells at us.

I guess you could see on my face that something was bothering me because when I looked around I spotted Jackson and he spotted me too and looked concerned.

Please don't come over here. I say to myself and my wish was granted.

Coach called Jackson over and he went there instead. Thank goodness. Coach told Jackson something which I assumed had something to do with the freshman on crutches. I didn't really want to talk to Jackson right now so I followed the other guys into the dressing room, changed quickly, and went outside. Coach took attendance and checked to see if everyone was here and noticed Jackson and the freshman were missing.

"Go ahead and start running laps. I'll wait until Jackson and Steven are back then we'll get started on the real stuff." Coach says and everyone takes off running.

I don't know why but running made me feel free, like I had nothing to worry about so I ran and ran. I made it back to the starting place and began breathing heavily. Maybe I should've brought some water? No, I'm fine.

Jackson and Steven must've came out because I heard Coach screaming Jacksons name. I couldn't really hear what he told him but what ever it was it made him stay in the same place with Steven. With that being said, Coach set us off for our workout. We ran about 5 times around the parking lot and my chest hurt, a lot, but I didn't care honestly. All that mattered is that I was running and it felt as if I was running away from all the problems in my life.

All of a sudden it became hard to breathe, really hard. I stopped to breathe and Coach stopped to see if I was ok.

"One of you guys call an ambulance!" I heard coach say as I blacked out.

I woke up moving and having a strange man hovering over me.

"Hey he's awake now." The guy said to someone on the opposite side of the room that I couldn't see.

I was in a hospital room, bright white enough to make me feel like I was dying.

"What am I doing here? Am I dead?" I asked and my throat was dry and raspy.

"Hush up boy. I should kill you for being stupid. Do you know how hot it was today and you didn't stay hydrated!" The man raised his voice at me.

"I felt fine." I said and my chest hurt.

"Well if you felt fine you wouldn't be here now would you?" The man raised an eyebrow towards me.

I sighed. He was right.

"Since you're up, would you like me to let your visitors in?" He says while writing something on his clipboard.

I nod and he leaves out. Within seconds my mom comes in.

"Aw my baby. You get to leave this afternoon but since I'm off tommorow I want you at home with me." My mom says while coating NY face with kisses. "Please be more careful next time!"

"You have another visitor Mr. Tuan. Would you like me to let him in?" The guy from before asked me.

Honestly I really didn't want to see anyone right now. All I wanted to go home and get some rest.

"Not right now...mom could you tell whoever it is to leave. I kind want to be alone right now." I say and my mom and the doctor left me alone.

I wish it would've been something more severe or like a coma that I never woke up from. I would have liked that more than anything.

The door opened and I expected to see my mom and the doctor but to my surprise it was Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I was here? Who let you in? I told them I didn't want to talk to anyone." I asked from the medical bed I was sitting up on.

"Oh you're so cute. What point of "I love you" don't you understand? I had to check and make sure you were OK and that no one came to bother you-"

"You ARE bothering me Jinyoung. Please...just go." I say holding back a few tears.

"Its okay to cry you know. Just remember what I told you okay? No one will love you more than I do. I'll check on you again later." He says while smiling and walking out if the door.

It hurt. He was right. No one will love me more than he does. He's getting crazier by the second.

My mom walks back in with the doctor and sees me nearly about to cry.

"Here drink some water sweetie." My mom says while handing me a bottle of cold water. It felt good down my aching throat and hot insides.

"Well I'll just go sign the note for you to miss school tommorow and you're free to go. I'll be out in the main office when you're ready." The doctor said while leaving me and my mom alone.

"Come on let's go home." My mom says while grabbing my backpack that someone happened to drop off earlier.

"Wait...mom. Who all were out there waiting to see me?"

"There was only a sweet guy out there. He told me that there were more people but they had other things to do so they left. He looked familiar. I told him you'll see him later and to go home."

"Are you sure he left?"

"Yes I'm sure silly, I even walked him to the parking lot. He said his name was something that started with a J but I don't remember what exactly it was. Then I came back up here to you. Can we leave now Mark? I'm kind of missing a show right now."

I got out of the bed and hopped down to the floor. I felt dizzy for a second then I was back to normal. We grabbed my doctors note and got into the car. "I love you" by 2ne1 was playing loudly and all I could think about was what jinyoung said, but more importantly how he got there. Nothing made sense to me. My mom walked Jinyoung to his car and watched him drive away how on earth did he end up in front of me? I mean everything added up, some guy who stayed in the waiting room for me, he was sweet and his name started with a J. Wait...it doesn't add up at all. Jinyoung couldn't have been the one my mom spoke to. It had to be someone else but who?

All of a sudden everything made perfect sense...a sweet guy with a name that starts with a J...Jackson, but why would he wait for me?

And how did Jinyoung get in? Who let him in? How did he even know I was here?