6

Mark

Math class. I hated it. I loved math but this class was probably my least favorite place to be at the moment. All I want to do is go home. Or somewhere I could be alone.

"Mark..?" A familiar voice calls from behind me.

Jinyoung.

I'm suprised he still wants to talk to me after what happened.

"Hm?" I acknowledge him in complete confusion.

"Hey we haven't talked in forever friend! I've missed you! I see you're talking to people again and I guess thats an opportunity for me to come back in." He says with a smile. The same smile from the night he came over.

~★~Flashback~~

"Mark I am so sorry about what happened!" My bestfriend Jinyoung says to me on the opposite side of the couch.

I sat still, tears pouring down my face at unbearable speeds. My head and body ached in ways I couldn't explain. He scooted over closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Stop crying. I can make you feel better. That's what I'm here for." He smiles while running his hand across my cheek. He brushed his hand through my hair and getting closer to my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked while pushing him away.

"What needs to be done." He says

and grabs me and pushes my back onto the couch. He leans close to kiss me and I turn my head so he kissed my cheek, kissing down my neck.

"Its not her who has loved you all these years! It was me! Yet you're crying over her!"

I pushed him off of me and and jumped off of the couch.

"Jinyoung! What are you talking about?" I say while backing away towards the wall, before I knew it my cheek was burning and red. He had slapped me.

"Must I repeat myself Mark Tuan? I LOVE YOU. There! Are you happy? She never loved you like I did! I've always been there through everything! Who has been there for you through thick and thin? NOT HER." He says while walking towards me.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom and locked the door behind me. My back was pressed against the door and I began crying even harder as he banged on my door.

"Mark please. I'm sorry. Just come out okay? We can just talk about it. I shouldn't have been so forward with my feelings."

It got quiet after a while before I heard him speak again.

"Fine. Be that way! You will never find anyone who loves you more than I do Mark Tuan!"

I hear him yell with a few stomps down the stairs and then the front door slam.

I climb into bed and get under my covers and close my eyes softly. My phone began ringing after what seemed like hours. I look over and see Jinyoungs face on the screen along with 47 missed calls. I hit ignore and fall asleep. I haven't spoke to him since.

~★~End flashback~~

The bell rung for class to start, thank goodness. I turn back towards the front of the classroom and try to figure out the problems. I felt someones presence and saw Jinyoung smiling and staring down at me.

"Don't forget, you will never  find anyone who loves you more than I do." He whispers in my ear while going back to his desk.

Everything he said was true. No one will ever love me more than he does.

Ever since we were kids, I always knew he loved me but I didn't love him the same way. Well, I didn't like guys like that in general but it never seemed to get into his mind.

Class goes by pretty fast, thank goodness but I still can feel Jinyoungs cold eyes watching me. I'm glad I had weight training as my next class. I needed something to get my mind off of everything right now.