Chapter 8

Luka

"Remember how I told you about my girls?" I ask.

"Yeah, Alicia and Cathy. You know, I always liked Cathy. We were tight before y'all decided to leave me."

"It was Alice and Catherina." I correct. "Well, anyways, Alice is dead, and Cat's left me... for a loupgarou."

"That... God, that's funny." He laughs.

"Stop it, dumb ass. I'm not kidding." I growl.

"What?" I can hear him move around.

"Did I stutter?"

"Buddy, you need to chill. We'll get Catherine back." He sighed.

"Catherina... Wait, you're gonna help me take him out?" I ask slowly.

"When do I not help you?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah!" I shout.

"SO, buddy... Did you feed from Alice? Was she nice?" He says quietly.

"I did... It was nice, in fact, it tasted almost floral." I say slowly, remembering.

"You killed her, didnt you?" He asks, and it sounds kinda like he's facinated or something.

"Well, I couldnt let her change, now, could I?" I say and chuckle a bit.

"Bud, I cannot wait until I can experience that." He says and sighs.

"It's amazing.. but you know you have to be a mature vampire? I mean, you're just a baby fledgling."

"Brah, I'm 19 years old. I may be a fledgling but I'm not a baby." He huffs.

"Settle." I chuckle again.

"So, listen, when do you wanna hook up to get the loupie?" He asks.

"As soon as possible."

"Roger dat." He says and hangs up.

Cat

"Alejandro will be here within the hour." Alek says.

"Yay!" She says. Most of the time she reminds me of cinderella from Shrek The Third.

"Hey Alek?" I whisper.

"Yes, Lyubit?" He bends down so that my lips can reach his ear.

"When can we get on with this Marking thingie?" I whispered into his ear. He shivered as my lips brush his skin.

"Al will be here soon to keep your sister company.. Then, we can seal it." He whispers back. His accent is so thick and endearing, I just love the sound of his voice.

"Great." I murrmurr. "Genny, would you mind if me and Alek caught up on our sleep when Al gets here?"

"You naughty things, you." She grins. "Cat can I talk to you in the kitchen?"

"Yeppers." I say as she leads me down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Will this be your first time?" She whispers, knowing that if she spoke aloud Alek would be able to hear her.

"Yes. I'm really nervous." I bite my lip and fidget.

"Take my advice, sweetie. It hurts, very bad. But, after a few tries, it'll get better. I promise." She grabs my hands.

"That you sissy." That's what I called her when we were kids. She's four years older than me.

"What else am I good for?" She grins.

"Why arent you telling me not to have sex? Do you want me to lose my v card at seventeen?"

"No way. I would ask you to wait, but there's no way in hell I'd be able to stop you." She hugs me. "Be safe. I would really rather not to be an aunt so soon."

"Don't worry. I'll tell him to ask Al to bring some." i say and she chuckles.

So, my lovelies... What did you guys's think? Do you love it or hate it? (Hopefully you love it) :)