Character Information

Name: (Y/n) Cross

Age: 1 year older than Yuki

Height: 5'8 (I don't understand why Yuki is a midget when her parents are quite tall)

Gender: Female

Class: Same as Yuki. (Y/n) stayed back with her sister to protect her since she knows of her sister's troublesome tendencies.

Family: Kaien Cross-stepfather, Yuki Cross-biological younger sister, Zero Kiryuu-stepbrother

Likes: Food, sleep, various types of weapons, martial arts, cooking (because she likes food), training, reading

Hates: Fangirls, annoying people, perverted people, Level E vampires, those who hurt the people she cares about

Appearance: Long brown hair, usually in a ponytail, and red-brown eyes. Pale skin. Has a slim and rather defined body due to her training

Personality: Blunt, rather cold, a skilled fighter, protective of Yuki, kind and caring when needed(or when she wants to be), extremely intelligent(unlike Yuki), calm(but wouldn't hesitate to shoot you in the face when she is really annoyed), badass. She is pretty much the opposite of Yuki.

History: After Kaname found her that one snowy, stormy, whatever night(she was 6), he brought (Y/n) and Yuki to Kaien Cross, Kaname's acquaintance. Kaien agreed to take the two sisters in, despite not knowing anything about them. (Y/n) found out that her Otou-san, Kaien, was a Vampire Hunter when she accidentally stumbled upon an anti-vampire sword when she was 7. Then, she asked Kaien to teach her martial arts and how to be a Vampire Hunter so that she could protect people and herself from the bad vampires out there. Kaien agreed and he personally trained (Y/n). And so, (Y/n) has been training for a really long time, becoming the skilled person she is today. She can also use various anti-vampire weapons and is able to wield Yuki's Artemis and Zero's Bloody Rose.