Chapter Three ~ Unnecessary Events

~Previously~

You cringed as Aido's face neared yours, "May I drink from your neck?"

"Grrh, NO! Unhand me this instant!"

Your free hand then managed to reach another of your gun and pointed it at Aido's forehead. Just as you were opening your mouth to yell at the little piece of shit because how dare he when you were pulled out of Aido's arms and into familiar ones. You heard the sound of someone cocking a gun when you saw Zero pushing the muzzle of his anti-vampire gun, Bloody Rose, at Aido's back.

"Drinking blood on school grounds is strictly prohibited. Did you lose control from the scent of blood, vampire?"

YOUR POV

You placed your gun back to the hidden holster, moving out of Zero's arms and stood next to him.

You glared distastefully at the blonde vampire as he said while licking his lips, "But I've already tasted her."

Right at that moment, three gunshots rang through the air. Yes, three. One was Zero's while the other two was yours. You had your twin guns pointed at two trees behind Aido, your eyes dark as you stared at the said vampire.

"S-scary..." You saw Aido mutter as he snapped out of his hungered state, his eyes returning to its green color.

"You IDIOTS! DON'T SHOOT!"

You remain unaffected as you suddenly heard Yuki shout. You rolled your eyes as she approached and watched three of the violet lights disappear into nothingness and instead, leave three large gashes against the trees.

"Can you please lower the Bloody Rose and the Phantom Twins down?"

You turned to see Kaname walk closer to Aido as the blonde vampire shakes, staring at his hands.

"It's a big threat to us."

"Very well then, Kaname-san-I mean, Kaname." You said, rolling your eyes as Kaname gave you a look. You huffed and put your twin guns into their respective holsters, all hidden on yourself.

"I'll take care of this fool and wait or the Headmaster's response," Kaname said, slightly pulling Aido upwards.

"D-dorm President Kuran..." Aido stuttered as Kaname kept a firm grip on his collar.

"Is that okay, Kiryuu-kun?"

A tense atmosphere arose as Kaname and Zero stared each other down. You glanced at Zero and sighed when he finally spoke.

"Please take them with you, Kuran-senpai." He said, putting his Bloody Rose away.

Kaname nodded and turned to the ginger-haired vampire.

"Kain. Why didn't you stop Aido? You're also responsible."

You covered your mouth to muffle your snickers as Akatsuki made a face, one that would probably horrify the Day Class students. Your shoulders shook with laughter and you turned your face away from all the males as you accidentally let a chuckle to slip. You continued to silently laugh, unaware of the four pairs of eyes what were watching. You finally composed yourself as Kaname gestured to the two girls who had fainted.

"As for the two who fainted, I'll take them to the Headmaster after erasing memories of tonight."

You glanced back to the two girls and saw Kaname's bodyguard, Seiren, jump down and land next to the unconscious girls.

"Will that be alright?"

You looked forward again and gave a curt nod, "Please. That would be very much helpful."