Chapter 5

Amelia's POV:
I saw Lily crying and I was wondering what was wrong with her. I have never seen Lily cry in front of the boys before so it was kind of strange. "Lily come with me please." I said looking at her strangely. "Okay." she said as the tears rain down her face. we went into the guest room that was in my house. "What's wrong Lily, you know you can tell me anything, so speak" I said looking at her as she began to ball her eyes out. "I had a flash back from when I use to cut my self. I never told anyone because no one would understand what I went through." she said as she was drying up her tears. "Lily, we are best friends you can tell me anything and you know this. I know that several kids said things that they shouldn't have but it will get better thing like this take time, some take longer than others. It has only been 9 years since your mom has passed away and your mom was a great woman and you have every right to be upset but your mom would want you to move on and be as strong as she was." I said hoping it would make her feel better. At that time I had a flashback about Lily's mom and what happened.
~flash back~
It wasn't too long when we found out Lily's mom had a tumor in her brain. We were 7 when we found that out but of course no one told Lily until her mom was ready to tell her. Her mom told her when she got sick and had to go to the hospital. Lily was so upset about that. I remember when we were 5 Lily's mom had a party for Lily's birthday and so many kids showed up apparently Lily's mom had the tumor for several years but you could never tell because she always had a smile on her face and doing as much as she could to spend time with her kids. There was one time where all of us were playing tag and her mom played for a little while but then she got to where she could barely breathe and fainted we were all worried about her but Lily's dad said she was fine that she just needed to get some sleep. We stopped the game for the day and went inside and watched tv. Ryan held Lily and Brandon held me we sat there on their laps watching sponge bob.
~end of flash back~
After talking to Lily we went back toward me room where we heard one of the boys say "I really like her man but I just don't know how to tell Lily." Ryan said. Bandon said "Yeah I know what you mean bro, I don't know how to tell Amelia that I like her either. I guess we should just keep it to our selves, because they are best friend's and they might think that it's weird if we told them." Ryan looked at him disappointed and sighed. He paused for a minute and said "Yeah your probably right." Brandon looked at him and said " But it is kind of hard not to tell them how we feel."
Me and Lily were ease dropping and all of a sudden heard footsteps and before we could even move my door opens and we fall in. The boys face turned red and Ryan asked me "How much did you hear?" I got up and looked at them and Brandon's face was so red that he couldn't even look me in the eyes and neither could Ryan. I brushed myself off and helped Lily up of the floor. We looked at each other and looked at them, we knew exactly what they said. I looked at Ryan in his eyes and said " We heard enough so if there is anything you would like to tell us go ahead and say it." Ryan looked at Brandon who was still red in the face and said "Okay girls sit down there is something we need to tell both of you ." He had Brandon close the door and sat on the bed beside me. "Well Amel there is this girl I like her name is Amanda and Brandon likes her twin Adriana."
Me and Lily knew that they weren't talking about those two girls because the said that they liked us so we knew it was just a cover up, "Really then why did you guys say you liked us?" I asked. Ryan looked at Brandon who's face was redder than before. Brandon was about to say something until Ryan said "What the hell are you talking about we didn't say your names at all." I looked back at Brandon who still wouldn't look at me. "Ryan get the hell out of my room now!!" I said rudely. "Brandon lets go" Ryan said angrily. "No Brandon you stay right where you are" I said. Brandon looked at me confused. Ryan left my room and I turned up my music to full blast and locked my door.
"Brandon, I need you to look at me please." I said calmly. Brandon looks at me innocently. "Brandon, I have something I need to tell you." "What is it?" Brandon said. " I heard everything that was said between you and Ryan, If you tell me the truth you can come over and hang out with Ryan anytime you want, but if you lie to me you will never be allowed over here again." Brandon sighed and said "Okay you are right we were talking about you guys its just-" he got interrupted with a kiss on the lips from me.
I can't believe I just kissed Brandon on the lips holy fuck. He didn't stop me from kissing him. In fact, he kissed me back and pulled me closer to him . His lips were so soft and I couldn't believe I actually kissed him. I heard knock at my door the only person it could have been was Ryan. We immediately stopped as I went to go open the door to see Ryan standing there looking at me. I was going to yell at him but instead I said "Brandon would you please come help me with something down stairs." Brandon nodded his head and followed. "Ryan, can you keep Lily company for me." I asked.
Me and Brandon went down stairs into the living room. "Why did we have to come down here?" Brandon asked me. "Because I know Ryan likes Lily and they need to be alone if they are ever going to be together." I said . Brandon looked at me like he was confused. "Okay your probably right" Brandon said agreeing with me.