Chapter 22

Lilly's POV:
When the boys left, I looked down at my wrists to see the multiple scars and then looked at where they had to clean and stitched and bandaged. When I looked up I saw Amel looking at me waiting for me to say why I did what I did. "Amel I just don't want to feel the pain anymore. It's too much now...It hurts...When I saw him with that other girl I-I just lost it..." I said looking down as the tears started pouring down my face. After awhile I heard movement and got pulled into a body. "I'm here for you, you have me. I'm there if you feel as if your going to cut tell me. We're best friends, I'm there for you always. We tell each other everything." I nodded a little and pulled away. "I think I may need to sleep. I'm just tired." She nodded and sat down in a chair. When she did I laid down and closed my eyes and slept tell I heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes and sat up and looked around only to see Amel glaring at the boys. I looked from Amel to Bran, then finally Ryan, I then decided to talk. "Hey, Amel what's happening?" I finally said making Amel relax a little and sit back into the chair. After she sat down I looked to the boys, they were both looking at me with thankful eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?! I'm still not happy with either of you." I said now glaring at them. "You both have put us through hell, I would tell you both to get out of my hospital room. But then that would be mean, if you didn't bring girls into the house then I would be there not here in this room and on this bed. Not only would I be in this hospital room but I also wouldn't have these." I said and at the end lifting my arms up and showing them the new bandages. "I also don't feel like looking at you." I said pointing at Ryan. After looking back down at my arms I sat up more and looked at the wrap around my cuts. I soon felt me crying as I thought on how much Ryan hurt me. After I heard the door open and whispering and then the door shut and then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see the doctor looking down at me, "Hey. Let me look at your arms and see how long tell you can go home. Okay?" I gave him a small nod, as he undid my bandages. Once he undid them I looked down to see two long gashes that were stitched up. He looked at me and thought for a minute tell he walked over to the trash and put the bandages and looked at me and started. "Well from what I see you can go home...Tomorrow." He said and got some new bandages and wrapped my arms up again then walked out. When he walked out three people walked back in. "I'm aloud to come home tomorrow. Amel can you bring me my clothes that are on your dresser?" she nodded and they left at that. I laid back down and fell asleep.