Chapter 28

Lilly's POV:
After sleeping awhile I climbed down from the tree house and stretched, after walking a little I got to the park and sat down and messaged Ryan where I was. While I waited I remembered what happened so far most making me cry, others making me happy. When Ryan came into my blurry sight I stood up and hugged him close to me and listened to his sweet nothings. After calming down we headed back to the house, when we got there I made sure to be quiet and walk to Ryan's room and took my shoes off and laid down not wanting to talk, all I wanted to do was lay down and remember and maybe cry a little.
I felt the bed dip down as I pushed back the tears in my eyes and wiped some away and looked into his beautiful eyes. The beautiful eyes that looked at me with emotions that was mixed, I always loved people's eyes mostly his. When he had a light brown that almost made them gold, I was told by my mom that eyes were the gate way to the soul. After looking into his eyes for a moment I knew that even his eyes held a story. I finally closed my eyes, I imagined what my mom said about love and that it was hard to find and that it was easy to lose. I was not going to lose this, even after what he did. After thinking over my words I said them in a tiny voice. "I forgive you, love you too." When I opened my eyes I saw Ryan looking at me with relief, I pulled him into a huge hug then pulled back a little so I can kiss him.
I pulled back and looked at him and pulled him in the bed to cuddle, some how I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to my phone ringing, I tried to pull my self up only to get yanked back down. I reached out and grabbed my phone and answered it "Hello" It was a woman's voice. "Hello" I heard fumbling and then her voice flowed through the phone. "is this Lilly?" "Yes, this is she. May I ask who this is?" "Yes, you may this is your aunt from your mom's side. Well I wanted you two to come visit. You can bring one other person each, but I wanted to see you guys." "Well, um...sure I'll tell Bran. Bye." I said as I hung up and messaged Bran, telling him about the conversation. I decided to message the number that called me and asked for a address. After I settled back down I fell asleep. I told Ryan the next morning.