Chapter 24

Lilly's POV:
Once we got to the house we walked to the room and started getting ready, I decided on my favorite . When I curled the last of my hair that was in a waterfall braid, I turned around and walked down stairs to get something to eat that wasn't hospital food. when I walked in the kitchen I found a bag of gummy bears and a bottle of water. I was heading to go out of the kitchen, but when I turned there was a Ryan in the entrance of it. I think he was trying to take in my appearance in, but when he saw that my blue-green eyes were on him. He looked away and walked away, I shook it off and walked into the living room to see it was...empty? Okay then, Once I sat down and opened the bag and grabbed a gummy bear and examined it and then popped it into my mouth. I looked up again and saw Amel walk in and plopped down next to me and eat a bag of chips. I made a face at her and went back to examining my gummy bears and eating them. after eating them all we got up and started to walk out the door and to the car.
~after the drive~
When we got there we got out of the car and walked in I looked around smiling then walked up to a bartender to get a drink, once I had it I drank it down. It burned it's way down my throat, after a few drinks I was almost drunk. Instead of drinking more I walked to the dance floor and danced I just swayed my hips to the beat of the song and after awhile I got dizzy and decided to sit down and wait for it to pass. After a little more dancing I walked to the bathrooms and did what I needed. When I finished I pulled my phone out to se six messages from Bran, and ten from Ry. Okay the boys can wait tell I get home, I walked out into the bar area and got a few more drinks tell I heard Amel calling my name saying we had to go. When I got up from the seat I was in I almost fell, but from the help of Amel I was able to get to the car safely. I got a flashback.
~beginning of flashback~
I was only about nine when my dad started coming home drunk. I was sitting in the living room playing around, Bran was at one of his friends house and I was left alone. I was the only one there for an hour tell I heard the door open and slam shut, I got up and ran to the front door to see my dad stumble over his feet over to me mumbling about me being a stupid little brat. Once I saw him I wanted to see if he was alright. "Daddy! Are you okay?" I spoke in my quiet nine year old voice. His attention was on me, I sat there and looked at him in wonder. he got close enough and smacked me. After that you could see that he was angry as he kept hitting, punching and kicking me.
Then I remembered the worst of it no one knew of this. Well not yet, my brother didn't know of the abuse yet. I was a thirteen year old girl when this happened. I was curled on my bed looking at my fading bruises I didn't hear the door shut, but I did hear my door open. I looked up terrified, my brother was at another friends house. My 'dad' stood in the door way stumbling to me, he got to me and instead of beating me he started to grab my hands and trapping them under his knees and grabbed my zipper of my shorts and unzipped them and pulled them down. He pulled my under wear down and unzipped his too and me protesting and everything. He raped me, he raped a thirteen year old girl.
~end of flashback~
I was sitting in the car crying the whole way home because, I knew that after I got raped by that monster the exact day after my brother, got abused. I felt gross, I was a broken girl. how could Ryan love me? The thing is no one knows I've been raped, but I plan on telling everyone tomorrow and if Ryan doesn't change his mind then I'll forgive him and see how it works out. Let's just hope he doesn't do anything stupid this time.