Chapter Four: The Dream

The wind howls as I walk through the forest full of red trees. I see the figure with violet-pink eyes. I recognise her.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Violet."

The figure fades away and I'm left all alone.

I've been having this dream for a week. At least I'm not having the scary dream from a few weeks ago.

The alarm rings. I glance at the clock. 5am. It's the weekend, so why am I up at 5am? I usually get up at nine or ten. Or even later.

The next dream I have is a dream about black butterflies. They're flying around and I lie  in a pile of them.

I opened my eyes again and looked at the clock. It was 12pm. I had overslept. Damn it. I got out of bed.

I rubbed my eyes as I walked towards my wardribe. I took my blue nightgown off the  wardrobe hook and I put it on, tying it in the middle.

"Zanna!" said Mum. I ran downstairs and saw my mum already dressed.

"Morning. What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We're going to the cinema. To see Moana." said Mum.

"Yay!" I said.

"Thanks, Mum!"

"You're welcome. I knew you wanted to see it." said Mum.

(Time Skip)

"That film was so good!" I said, as we exited the cinema. I thought about the dream as we walked to the tram stop.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Violet."

"Zanna? What's up?"

"Phone prices." I said.

Mum giggled.

"They are, aren't they? The phone you wanted was £500 or £300. No, I mean, did you have a strange dream?" she asked.

"I did."

"What happened in it?"

"I was in a forest and I saw the figure from the past dream. I asked her who she was and she said that she was called Violet. Then she faded away and I was left all alone." I said.

Then I froze. I was face to face with Violet.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! It will have twelve chapters. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

☆AnimeLover689☆