Chapter Five: The New Boy

I stared at my book. Where did I put the bookmark? I saw a pink ribbon lying on the floor. My bookmark. I bent down and picked it up.

I sat back in my seat and slid the bookmark back into my book. I was on page 40. I closed it and put it back in my bag.  The classroom fell silent and I looked up. Stood at the front of the class was a black haired boy.

"Everyone, this is Kieran. Kieran Chapman. He's joined our school today. Be nice to him."

I looked at him. He had spiky jet black hair and dark indigo blue eyes. It couldn't be, could it?

He was from my memory. Could he remember me? He chose to sit beside me.

"Hi. I'm Zanna. Zanna Winter Blue." I said.

"Cool name. I'm Kieran. Kieran Chapman." he replied.

"Thanks. Have we met before?" I asked.

"Erm...no. But I can remember a girl in a field and I was there." he said.

"I remembered that," I said.

"The girl was me."

"Really?" Kieran asked.

"Yes." I replied.

                   *****
Kieran and I exchanged phone numbers and after school, texted each other.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! It will have twelve chapters. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟