Chapter Nine: My Powers

(Time Skip to December 20th)

"Why do I have powers, Mum?" I asked, staring at a bright orb in my hands.

"I don't know. Maybe you were born with them and you might have forgotten." she said.

The orb vanished. I saw lots of black smoke and mist come together in front of us. The cloaked figures appeared.

"Who are they?" Mum asked.

"The figures from my dream. They want me to save the world or something like that." I whispered. They stood around us.

The figures looked at each other and back at us. We ran as fast as we could out of the house and then we were teleported back to the living room.

"Stop!" said Violet. She was wearing a white cloak and hood instead of a black one like the others.

"I'll explain everything, Zanna. Why you have powers and your lost memories." she said.

"Nearly fifteen years ago, a piece of magic from a blue moon crashed into Earth and formed as a baby. We kept the baby hidden for weeks, keeping her safe," Violet explained.

"But then a woman came and we had no choice but to give you to her. The woman vanished after that and we never saw you again."

"Then we tried again and again to contact you in your dreams, but you always woke up. The baby was you, Zanna. The woman didn't look after you and your mum rescued you,"

"She raised you as her own daughter and those memories were real. You spent time with a young boy who left one day. We came round and removed those memories but then they came back." said another cloaked figure.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! It will have twelve chapters. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟