Chapter Ten: Christmas

"Merry Christmas!" Mum said, handing round the Christmas crackers. Dad was home and he pulled one with Mum. We pulled one with each other.

I told Dad about the cloaked figures and my powers. Poppy was fast asleep.

I showed Dad my powers and he was amazed.

"But apparently I have to save the world. I don't even know how to do that." I said.

"Don't worry. You'll figure it out soon." he said as Mum handed us some Christmas dinner. We ate it and it was delicious!

Then we got more presents in the post by my auntie and uncle in Australia (Mum's younger sister and her husband), my auntie and uncle in North America (Mum's twin sister and her husband) and Dad's step-brother and his wife (they're technically my auntie and uncle.

I got clothes and a new duvet. Sora, my auntie in Australia, is a fashion designer and she designs clothes. She makes some too. She buys the fabric from craft shops and then makes a design on paper and then sews things on it. She's made half of my clothes. I got the other half from Primark.

I also got some jewellery and a new phone case from Mum's twin (she's an actress and an author - in her spare time - so she's quite rich). Dad's step-brother and his wife got me a notebook and a stationery set.

Suddenly, there was a green light coming from outside. I put down my presents and  raced to the window, my heart pounding as I wondered who it was. I looked out of the window. It was Kieran. I was stunned.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! It will have two more chapters. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟