Chapter Twelve: Saving The World

💝Zanna's POV💝
I ran out of the house and didn't look back. The clouds congregated and the sky grew dark. The shaking had stopped but everything was being blown away, even people. What do I do?

I created a giant orb and was about to throw it when I saw a man dressed in black. Violet and the cloaked women appeared. The were all wearing white cloaks this time. I used my powers and so did they.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. The man didn't reply.

"Answer me!"

'Blue Moon...Shining!' I thought. The magic attack stopped the storm and the man cursed under his breath. He slowly flew away. Mum and Dad came out of the house and we hugged.

"I can't believe you saved the world." Mum said. Dad said it was amazing.

"That was cool." said Kieran.

"I know. The cloaked women helped too." I said, pointing to them. I thanked them and they faded away to mist.

"So that was why they needed me. I needed to save the world and I did!" I exclaimed.
I looked out of the window later that night and I saw a blue moon....

I hope you've enjoyed this story! It will have a sequel aroumd November time. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟