Chapter Seven: Summer Holidays

I was off on summer holiday now. Kieran and I hung out with Ruby while Mum and dad were working. Dad works overseas as a photographer so I don't see him much. Mum's a doctor.

Anyway, we chatted and went round town. We went to Primark and I bought clothes with my leftover birthday money. I hadn't had weird dreams for a while, which was good. I told Ruby about it. She thought my dreams were very strange and cool.

I asked Kieran if he had strange dreams and he had.

"I was being chased on the beach and you were floating next to a woman and I used an orb and threw it to a figure and you two stopped floating." he said.

"That was like the dream I had but I saved Mum and Ruby was floating too." I replied.

Kieran and I talked most of the day about dreams whilst we ate. After tea, they went back to their houses.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" they said simultaneously.

"Bye!" I replied.

Mum came home just after Ruby and Kieran left, carrying a box. I heard a bark and then I saw a puppy's face.

"Awwww!"

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! It will have twelve chapters. Don't forget to follow me - I'll follow you back - and vote for this and my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟