Chapter seven: Hips like Shakira

A/N: The video is for the scene that mentions it.

Dinner took a turn for the worst.

Apparently, Adam McRichboy took my actions for something else. He began to brag about himself in order to impress me.

Ha. You funny boi.

"So then, the guy held the gun up to my dad and demanded the money." He said animatedly. My mother was totally ensnarled by his "story" that she was leaning forward and had the nerve to actually gasp at the surprising parts.

I stifled a yawn as I picked at my nails. This was torture! When would Rachel call?

Speak of the devil and she shall ring, my phone began to buzz.
My mother and Adam both turned to me with curious expressions.

"Excuse me." I politely said, bringing out my phone. Usually, she would start shrieking and screaming about blood. Making me have to drive over there to "save her" thus leaving my mother and the weekly man behind.

However, when I clicked accept, I got a very different kind of shriek.
"Look outside!" Rachel screamed.

I winced and frowned towards the windows. "Why?"

"The Flame Riders! Their doing a live feed on your street!"

I leapt from my chair and dashed to the door as fast as my long legs would let me.
Adam and my mother came after me, both confused as heck.

"Hanna!" My mother yelled, but I had already thrown open the door and was outside in the middle of the street.

The setting sun cast a silence across our street. I waited while Rachel screamed about how they were getting closer.

Sure enough, the loud noise of engines shook the air as five very familiar motorcycles drove down the street.

Three were doing wheelies while the other two proceeded to do flips over hedges and garden walls.

"Rachel?!" I yelled into my phone over the roar of the engines and the yell of angry neighbors.

"Its a live feed! I'm watching it live right now with CJ! And can I just say, that dress makes your butt look great."

CJ came into the speaker a second later. Sounding much more excited than Rachel. "Who's the guy next to your mom? This weeks catch?"

I numbly said yes. But my eyes were frozen on to the riders in front of me.

One
Two
Three
Four

Where was the fifth guy? The Go-Pro guy?

"Hanna behind you!" Rachel screamed into my ear. I spun around just in time to duck as a motorcycle flew over me.

"Ohmygodohmygod!" Rachel wailed. I was slightly shaken, but I stood upright and brushed off my dress.

Neighbors began to run from their houses, cursing and throwing things.
Déjà vu anyone?

"Hanna? Don't move." Rachel warned. I heard CJ's cackle in the background as I turned.

Two motorcycles shot towards me like bullets, and I squeezed my eyes shut and tensed.
However, I felt a very strong breeze kick around me and the strong smell of gasoline instead of a wheel in my forehead.

I opened my eyes and gasped, nearly dropping my phone. The two riders were spinning around me in opposite directions, trapping me in a circle.

I staggered backwards and nearly got run over. "You okay Hanna?" Rachel asked in my ear. She sounded nervous, but yet excited at the same time.

I couldn't respond, just stare at the riders in shock as they drove around me. "Your face looks really pale." Rachel commented casually.

I spied a Go-Pro strapped to one of their helmets as they spun around me.

The other three motorcyclists roared up and joined their buddies in driving around me in circles.
Should I feel afraid?
Excited?
Nervous?

Why am I just standing here like an idiot in a cocktail dress?

Suddenly, Friction by Imagine Dragons began to blast and I jumped out of my skin as gold and red erupted in my vision.
"Go-Pro guy put the radio on his motorcycle." Rachel informed me. I could imagine her at the edge of her seat, staring at her computer screen with wide eyes.

Threw my Motorcycle circle, I could see my mother and Adam standing in front of my house. Adam looked pale, my mom looked furious.
As if I had planned this.

A small wicked grin grew on my face as a plan formed in my mind.

The Flame Rider's viewers would want entertainment.
I'll give them entertainment.

I began to sway my hips to the music. Tossing my head and kicking off my heels. I danced like I was alone up in my room, listening to music.

When I was younger, my mom paid for private dance lessons. I never put them into good use, until now.

My dress swayed with me as I kicked my legs out and swung my hips.
By the time the chorus came, I could hear Rachel cheering in my ear. "You won't believe these comments Hanna! 'Who's that girl?' 'Great dancer!' 'Isn't that the girl from the last episode?' 'Hot!' 'I love her dress!' And um...ew! Ok anyway, your doing amazing!"

I laughed at Rachel's comment and spun a in circle, lifting my leg above my head then doing a backward flip.

"Hanna!" I heard my mother shriek.
I was so going to be killed after this.
Meh, might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

"There's more!" CJ was now speaking. "I don't know how, maybe there's another guy back at their base or whatever, but there words being written on the screen. Here, 'Look familiar?' Smirky face. Then, 'Dat ass doe.' Ok that was rude. But um, oh! 'This girl has hips like Shakira. Like this video for more of her in the future.' Your basically a star now Hanna!" CJ said excitedly.

Suddenly, the song ended and I ended it with a twirl.
One by one, the Flame Riders drove of down the street until it was just Go-Pro guy. He circled me slower now, and you could clearly hear my mother shrieking in the background, yelling at me to get inside.

I turned to her, then turned back to the last rider.

I smirked, then stuck up my middle finger over my shoulder towards my mom.

"Hanna!" Both Rachel and my mom yelled.

The Go-Pro-er-dude drove off and Rachel informed me that the video ended.

I hung up the phone and turned to face my mother. And Adam. And an entire neighbor hood of angry people.

A/N: Whoo! Yeah! Go Hanna! *coughs* So how'd you like this chapter? I'm bedridden so I have plenty of time now to write! *weak chuckle*

Favorite part?
I personally liked the comments in the video.
Speaking of comments...where the commenters at?!

Love y'all!
Until next time my little riders!