Chapter twenty-one: I was viciously assulted. By a Rhino.

I woke up slowly and groggily: like a bear emerging from hibernation, or perhaps a butterfly coming out of its cocoon...or like a severely hung over teenager.

Pain!

Groaning loudly, I pressed a hand to my forehead in hopes of soothing the feverish pounding.
God why me?! What did I do to make Karma be such a bítch?

Moaning again, I tried to pry open my eyes in order to seek a pain relief.

Searing light drilled into my delicate eye balls and I cried out, nailing my lids shut and burying my face into the pillow.

Opening my eyes was officially out of the question.
No way Jose!

My mouth was desert dry and my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth like dry plaster.
My head hurt so much that I now knew how Zeus felt when Athena was born.

Can someone stab my forehead also to get rid of the pain?

Why was I hurting so much?
Did I get run over by a car or something?

No that didn't make sense.
I was most likely run over by a herd of Rhinos.
A car would hurt less.

Groaning, I turned on my side and blindly fluffed the pillow before sinking into it again.
Who cares about being late for school anyway? It's not like it will help me in later life.

Oh wait! Silly me, it's Sunday!
Suddenly, a thought poked my brain, yelling frantically.
Sunday! Sunday! You didn't come home on Saturday night so where the hell are you?!

Sitting up like my hair was on fire, I began to well and truly panic.

Oh God this wasn't my bed!

Looking around the unfamiliar room, my panic only grew.

This wasn't my room!

I peeled back the sheets with my heart pounding in my throat.
Looking down, I let out a pathetic mewl.

Okay so here's the dealio:
my pants are gone.

Absent.

Poof! Disappeared!

However, my underwear was still on, surprisingly that did little to comfort me. Not even the little, yellow, smiling Minions could cheer me up.

Yes. I had Despicable Me Minion underwear. Go ahead and laugh.
But wait-there's more. I have a bra to match it.
I'm not proud.

At the suddenly thought of a bra, my hands flew to my chest and sought out the fabric of my shirt. Slightly rumbled, but otherwise intact.
Just as I was going to sigh in relief, my conscience hit the brakes as my fingers felt only flesh when my hands wandered under the collar.

The horrific thought struck me like lightening and I let out a ragged squeal.
I wasn't wearing a bra.

Don't panic yet Hanna...I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this!

Where's my pants?
Where's my bra?
I didn't know which question was more important, or which one I wanted answered the most.

I cupped my head and tried to remember what happened.
I was last with that red headed guy. And he...I remembered being pinned against the wall and rough hands wandering my body.

I sucked in a shuddering breath and tried to calm my nerves. No no no! I am not in the bed of that perv. There must be another thing I'm missing!

A blurry memory floated up from the painful abyss of my brain.

"Noah did you kill him?" I slurred, allowing him to lead me through the sweaty bodies of the dance floor.
Noah snorted and shook his head. "No Berry. Just paid him a lesson." 

Okay. This is good. So we know that I was last with Noah, at The Hinge. 
But where's Rachel? Or Stacy?

"Noah!" I hiccuped, clinging to his really really nice bicep. "Yeah?" Noah sounded a little more annoyed as he lead me threw the parking lot. "We need-hiccup-to get Rachel and Stacy!" My words muddled together in almost incoherent sentences, but Noah understood. "Don't worry Berry. Jay got them." Noah said, walking past a few parked motorcycles.
My fuzzy brain sounded the alarm, and I suddenly remembered what I was here for in the first place.
To see if someone with a J before their name was Flippy. No wait. Flippity!
But who was he supposed to be again?
"Noah?" I asked, my eyes were slowly drooping and my legs got heavier. Noah hummed in reply, scooping me up in his arms once it was obvious I couldn't walk. I nearly forgot my question as I looped my arms around his neck and rested my head against his hard chest. He smelled really nice...
Before I dropped off to darkness, I managed to get my question out.
"Is Jay Flippity?"
Noah remained silent for a moment, then snorted. "No Berry. Jay is not Flippity."

Oh God.

Noah carried me.
Like a useless damsel!
Ok granted I was drunk/drugged but-

Oh God.
I was drugged!

Flailing around in a panic, I managed to fall off the bed and get tangled in the bed sheets.

"Sweet baby Jesus!" I wailed, flailing against my new prison. The door suddenly banged open and I looked up from my pretzel-like prison.

Noah stood gaping down at me, a cup of water in hand.

We had an intense stare down, each refusing to break eye contact.
However, approximately 15.3 seconds later, I opened my mouth and let out a banshee-like scream.

A/N:

Until next time my little riders!
~Tully🥔