•Five•

Chapter: Five | POV: [Y/N]

A lot of dialogue, my apologies if it's hard to follow.

"Awh, already exchanging numbers!" Brianna shouted, freaking out, and sits down with the popcorn.

"Why are there only two bowls when you made three bags of popcorn?" Bo asks, and I nod, agreeing.

"Well, I only found two bowls, so I gave you guys the bigger one and the smaller for myself," she says, trying to look angelic. Wow.

"Oh, sure. You basically live here, you could've found more," I say, rolling my eyes and punching her.

"Did you forget the fact that I'm too lazy to look?" She says, smiling. I flip her off, letting her have the last word. "Plus, you two will be able to finish that whole thing, quit complaining," she says in a cocky attitude, and digs into her popcorn.

"Well then, I guess we have to share, so then let's go wash our hands," I say, and hold a hand out for Bo to pull himself up with. This was probably a bad idea, a 6'1" girl trying to pull up a, what, 6'2", 6'3" man? He must've read my mind, because he gives me a questioning look, and I nod my head. He turns his head and whispers something to Brianna, and she smiled. I just screwed myself over, didn't I?

"Whatever you say," he says with a slight smirk. He grabs my hand and instead of pulling himself up, he pulls me down next to him.

"Shit, dude!" I shout, falling down to the floor. Both him and Brianna start laughing maniacally, and I sit up. "No wonder you whispered in Brianna's ear," I comment, glaring at them. Bo just flashes a toothy smile, and I stick my tongue out at him, and flop back down. He stands up, and extends his hand for me to use.

"Well, are you going to come wash your hands?" He asks, and I raise my eyebrow, "Oh, come on, it's not like you could do anything to me, we've already proven that I'm stronger than you." I sigh in defeat, grabbing his hand and he pulls me up. I walk down the hallway, leading him to the bathroom so we could wash our hands.

"I'm going to go take a shower, my dudes," Brianna yells, walking up my staircase. I yell a quick okay, taking in the fact that two of three bathrooms are being used, and step into the bathroom. I turn on the faucet, and get my hands soapy and wash the bubbles off, moving over to where the towels are hung up so I could dry my hands.

"Christ that's cold!" Bo yells, and turns the lever to make the water warm, and turns the faucet off when he was done. I laugh at him, and grab the towel. Halfway through drying my hands, I feel a bunch of warm water being slowly poured onto my head. I open my mouth, turning around to see Bo attempting to hold back his laughter. It's on, Bo. I walk to the sink, and Bo runs out of the bathroom. I turn it on, changing it to freezing cold water, and grab a cup from the cabinet underneath the sink to fill. I'm guessing this was when Brianna turned on the shower, because the water started to come out of the faucet much slower. I walk out, and see Bo at the end of the hall in the kitchen, standing next to the fridge. "Think about what you're about to do, [Y/N]. This could end horribly for both of us, so be caref-" Bo was cut off by a cup of freezing water being thrown onto him, making his hair drop down in front of his eyes. He runs his fingers through his hair, pulling it off to the side, and smirks at me. Before I could run away, he grabbed my hand, pulling me into the living room. Throwing me on the couch, he then picked me up bridal style and walked around, showing no mercy. A few minutes after he picked me up, he covered my eyes with the hand that was placed under my head. At this point, I'm not focusing on the fact that I was being carried by a man that was taller than me, no, I'm trying to figure out what type of punishment he thought of. I know I'd be pretty pissed if somebody threw cold water on me. "I thought I warned you, [Y/N]."

"Suffer." It was at this exact moment I was dropped into a tub of freezing cold water. Bo couldn't stop laughing at the girl in front of him, struggling to crawl out of the horrifically cold water. Eventually, I became used to the water about ten minutes later, and just stared at him. He was sitting on the toilet seat lid, staring back at me. He had his hands folded in front of him, so I took this to my advantage.

"Fine, you win. Help me out of here," I say, holding my hand out. As soon as he grabbed my hand, I pulled him down, so that he landed in the water next to me. "Oh, and you said you were stronger than me?" I said, laughing at the giant whose legs are hanging out of the bathtub. It's not like my own legs weren't doing the same thing, I was pretty tall as well. We definitely won't lose each other if we go somewhere crowded.

"Oh shut up. I never realized how tall you were," he said, pointing at my legs, laughing.

"And you aren't?" I retaliate, pointing out that his legs reached farther than mine did.

"Hmm, touché," he said, and pulled me towards him. He was the farthest over he could be, and he used this to his advantage.

"L o n g l i v e t h e k i n g." He pushed me down into the water, my face being completely covered. Mouth open, Bo was laughing like a maniac. He was bent over, trying to keep me down. When I got out of his grasp, I launched myself up, mouth open so that I could get air immediately. Although, I didn't exactly get air.

I got Bo's mouth. I was kissing him. How did I align our lips up so perfectly? He closed his mouth in shock, which locked our lips together. My eyes were still closed, and when I opened one slightly, I could see he closed his. I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom, but I was too focused on Bo to care.

"You bitch!"