•Fourteen•

Chapter: Fourteen | POV: [Y/N]

Bo and I walk out of the house and start to head to the park. "Bo, what's your twitter?" I ask him, pulling my phone out of my pocket and open the app.

"boburnham. No spaces, all lowercases," he says, and I laugh. I type in his username and follow him.

"Did you really say 'cases' just so that it would rhyme?" I ask, and he nods happily. I shake my head and look down at my shoes smiling. He pulls out his phone when he hears the notification and follows me back. "Hey, thanks for the follow."

"No problem," he says, and we put our phones back in our pockets. "I forgot how to get to the park," he says, coughing awkwardly afterwards.

"Oh please, you forgot there even was a park," I say, and he sticks his tongue out at me. "Real mature, Bo."

"Thank you, I know," he says in a girly voice, and I grunt and keep walking. "So, let me ask you something. We're both pretty tall and the playground is meant for little kids. How in the living fuck do you expect us to be able to fit on some of the stuff?" He asks with a chuckle, and I hum, thinking.

I turn towards him, and he makes eye contact. "I guess we'll just have to find out when we get there," I say, and he smiles, looking back in front of him. The park is less than a mile away, and we finally see it after passing part of the forest that the park is surrounded in. "Come on!" I yell, grabbing his hand and running to the playground. He laughs and starts running along side me.

We get to the playground, and we both let out a 'wow.' This park was pretty big. "Where do we start?" Bo says in amazement, and I laugh at his inner child taking over.

"I want to see if you can fit on this slide," I say and start to walk towards the playground, and he follows closely behind, still admiring what was in front of us. I hop up the small staircase two at a time, Bo stepping three at a time, and I walk over to a double-sided slide. I sit down on one side and motion for Bo to sit on the other side.

Bo sits down, but he only has a few inches between his feet and the bottom of the slide. "I told you," he says, and I smile.

"Quit complaining," I say, and slide down. I slide onto my feet, and Bo lands next to me. "Hey, they have monkey bars!" I say, and run over, jumping onto the step leading to the bars. "I'd sit on top of these all the time with my friends," I say once I successfully get on top of one of the bars.

Bo follows behind me, getting onto one a few away from me. "Well, I guess that means I can come up here," he says, and I smile, looking down at my dangling feet. I start to hum H-O-A-R, and Bo laughs. I look up at him, meeting his gaze, his eyes full of admiration and amazement. I sing the chorus, and he takes over when it's his own part.

"Well I'm the guy for that high school girl, yeah, partying is my life. In a few hours I'll be hittin' the gym, in a few years I'll be hittin' my wife. You know, I like to hang loose."

"No way! So does my crotch, ha. Well, I hope you brought your man juice, 'cause I bought scotch. With a capital one no hassle card, stolen from my dad. Dignity's overrated, self respect's a fad. Well I'm like a game of baseball, 'cause there's something you might catch..."

"Well, and if you put out, I'd say that we're a perfect,"

"I'd say that we're a perfect, I guess that we're a perfect match!"

"A perfect,"

"Match."

"A perfect match."

"Wow, how cute," Bo and I snap our heads to see a girl staring up at us, clapping. "Singing one of his songs with him, that's adorable."