•Thirteen•

Chapter: Thirteen | POV: [Y/N]

I woke up in the morning feeling dangerously cold, soon realizing Bo had gotten out of bed. A little saddened, I placed my feet on the floor and stood up. I realized that I still had Bo's clothes on from the sleepover, and chuckle to myself. I can't exactly walk downstairs without any clothes on, so I go to his closet. Pulling open the sliding door, I grab a black hoodie and close the door again. I pull off the previous top I had on, putting on the new one, and walk to his bed again. I sit down for a second, thinking about what I'm supposed to do for bottom clothing. I'm wearing a pair of his boxers, am I supposed to grab another pair and some shorts? His pants are going to be a bit long on me, I could trip over them.

I eventually decide to grab a different pair of boxers and some shorts, and walk downstairs to see Bo sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Morning," I say, and Bo looks up and makes eye contact with me. His eyes light up at the sight of me, and he smiles gesturing me over to the couch.

"Good morning," he greets in a deep, raspy voice when I sit down, and I lay my legs on top of his lap. "Wearing my clothes again, I see?"

"Am I supposed to have clothes here or something?" I question giving him a confused look, and he laughs. "Plus, they're comfy. I like wearing oversized clothes."

"You look great," he assures me with a smile, and I sigh. I study his face as he reads something on his phone, and he sighs.

I cock my head in confusion. "Bo, what's up?" I ask, and move closer to him. He looks over at me, and he puts his phone down, laughing nervously and putting on a fake smile.

"Nothing, I'm just reading a tweet a fan sent," he says, and I nod. "Sorry I got out of bed earlier than you, I wanted to be able to make you and I breakfast. I then regretted it because I can't cook for shit, so I just went and bought donuts," he explains, and I gasp.

"I. Love. Donuts," I say, and jump off the couch, ready to run into the kitchen. "Uh, where's the kitchen?" I ask embarrassed, scratching my neck, and he laughs. He points behind him, and I run to the box sitting in the middle of the table. I open it, seeing the donuts inside, and grab one for myself and one for Bo, not knowing if he ate one yet or not. I strut back to the living room, sitting down and handing one to Bo.

He smiles and grabs the donut. "Thank you, [Y/N]," he says, and I give him a polite smile. "To donuts," he says and winks, and I laugh, and we both take a bite. "Fuck, that's good shit," he says, throwing his head back on the couch, and I smack his arm.

"Don't tell me that you're getting excited by a goddamn donut," I say and take another bite. He turns his head towards me, eyes me suspiciously, smirks, and then takes another bite as well.

"Oh, fuck yes," he says, and rolls his eyes back. I choke on my donut in shock, and stare at him. He starts shaking his leg, and I put my hand on it, trying to steady it. He takes another bite, moans, and runs his free hand through his hair.

I roll my own eyes and sigh. "How long is this going to go on for?" I ask him, and he finishes the donut. He sits up, crossing his legs, and clears his throat.

"That was fucking amazing," he says, breathing heavily, and I glare at him.

"You get turned on by a donut and then sit like a true lady, admirable," I say, nodding and clapping. He tries to bow, but hits his forehead on his knee. He curses to himself, holding his forehead in his hand, and I laugh and clap louder. "Even more admirable."

"Shut it, [Y/L/N]," he says, and I give a smirk.

"Last name? Oh, somebody's getting feisty," I say, and his eyes light up and he smiles. "What's the plan today, Mr. Picnic?" I say laughing at the new nickname, and he sighs.

"I don't know, what do you feel like doing?" He asks, putting one arm on his leg and the other on the back of the couch.

My eyes light up with excitement at the idea that popped into my head. "Park," I say, and he cocks his head in confusion.

"You want to learn how to park?" He says, and laughs at my new facial expression after hearing what he said.

"There's a park down the road, let's walk there," I say, getting up.

He sighs, and his eyes light up. "Or," he says with a slight smirk on his face, he pulls me closer to him, "we could just stay here," he whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. Goddamnit, Bo.

"Well, what are we going to do?" I say, tilting my head, and he hums. "I mean, we could finish those donuts and watch some TV. No, I want to see more of your stuff," I say, and he looks at me and his eyes light up with happiness.

"You really like my stuff?" He asks in awe, and I laugh slightly.

"I really do. You're really talented, Bo," I say and his expression was difficult to read.

"Wow, uh, thank you. I'm not that great, though, I just got lucky," he says, and I frown.

I wrap one of my arms around his front, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Bo, do you realize how many girls and guys would love to be in my position right now? I'm the one who's lucky here," I say, and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I guess that's true," he says, and I smile. He shouldn't beat himself up like this, he's such a great guy. "How about those donuts?" He says, and without any words, I get up and go into the kitchen, grab the box, and walk back to the living room. Setting the box on the coffee table, I open it and let Bo choose a donut before me.

After he grabs his, I grab one for myself, taking a bite and sitting down next to Bo once again. He puts his arm on the back of the couch, his fingers softly touching my shoulder. "You're not going to pretend to be turned on by the donut again, are you?" I ask, and he laughs.

"Who says I was pretending?" He says with a wink, and I slap his arm after gasping loudly. "Oh! I know just the video for you to watch," he says, pulling out his phone. I take another bite of the donut and watch the video Bo pulled up on youtube.

<<time skip brought to you by Helen Keller>>

We finished the box and watched a few more videos. "Poor eh-eh, her mom wouldn't even know if she was home or not," I say, and Bo gasps.

"That's so dark," he says, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, yeah, I realize I wrote the song, but dear lord," he finishes with wide eyes, and I laugh.

"Can we go to the park now?" I ask, and Bo sighs.

"Can't we stay here and sit on the couch?" He says, wrapping his arms around me. "I don't really want to leave the house," he admits to me, and I smile.

"Please?" I beg standing up, and he sighs. Why didn't he want to go to the park?

"I guess if that's what you want to do," he says, and I jump up and down.

"Yes! Thank you Bo! I love you so much!" I say, and both of our eyes widen in shock at what I said. I clear my throat awkwardly, and look at my feet. I hear Bo walk over to me, and I look up at him.

He wraps his arms around me, placing his head on top of my own. I wrap my own arms around his torso, and let out a huge breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"I love you too, [Y/N]."

Are You Happy? // Bo Burnham Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें