•Eleven•

•trigger warning//tw•

Chapter: Eleven | POV: [Y/N]

Bo and I stayed on the couch for a little bit, listening to each other's breathing and heartbeat. "Can I put the sweatshirt on now?" Bo asks after a while, and I laugh.

"I guess so," I say, getting up and grab him a new one. The one I grabbed previously was now room temperature, not warm.

"Thank you," he says as I hand it to him, and I nod in response, sitting next to him with my legs on top of his own. He slips it over his head, and lets it conform to the shape of his body. "Man, this has been quite a day, hasn't it?" He says with a laugh, and I giggle slightly. "Well, what do you want to do now?"

I think for a minute, and an idea pops into my head. "I have a piano," I say, and he jumps off, making me fall off of the couch and hit my head on the floor. "That was fun," I say, and glare at him. He smiles at me, muttering a soft 'sorry,' and sticks his hand out for me to grab. I accept the offer, getting back onto my feet. "Come on, I'll take you down into the basement," I say still holding his hand.

"Should I pre-dial 911?" He asks, pulling his hand out of mine, and I stop in my tracks.

"Depends on how you play your cards, Burnham."

"This should be fun," he says, and I sigh in response and take him to the staircase leading to the basement. "Watch this," he says when he reaches the bottom of the main staircase. He then attempts to slide on the railing of the small staircase and breaks it instead.

I growl at him, and walk down the stairs normally, jumping the second to last step. "Thanks for that," I say with a glare, and lead him to the piano.

"Anytime," he says, and sits on the bench.

"Maybe you can pay me back with the money you earn from your job as a comedian," I say, and he tries to argue back.

"Why do you need a railing there, anyways? If anything, I was doing you a constructional favor," he says, and we both laugh.

"I guess you're right. Hey, you can pay me back with playing the piano for me," I say, and he agrees to the offer. "How'd you become a comedian anyway?" I ask him, and he sighs.

"It's kind of a strange story, but I guess I can tell you. Sit," he says, and I do what he says.

"I uploaded a song to this website called youtube when I was 16, and it got reuploaded on a different website, and people kept watching these videos I was uploading. When I look back at them now, I just find them insanely cringey. Long story short, I started by uploading stupid videos on a website, people liked them, and I was able to live my dream," he explains, and I smile.

"That's so cool! What was the first song?" I say, and he laughs nervously. "Can you sing it for me?" I ask him, and he mutters a shaky 'okay.'

"It's called my whole family," he says, and I stand up and listen to him sing. He has a really great voice, there's no doubt there. I can't believe he wrote this when we was only 16! Bo got quite a few laughs out of me, and starts to play another.

"This one's called I'm Bo yo," he says, and I raise my eyebrow at the title. "Just listen," he says, and I watch his hands glide over the black and white keys. "I don't know if all Boy Scouts are gays, they could probably tie the knot in, like, 50 different ways," he starts, and I laugh really hard, why did I find this one line so entertaining?

Bo seemed a bit concerned at how much I was laughing, and stopped playing. "I-don't know-why-I found that-so-entertaining," I barely say inbetween laughs, and fall on my knees. Bo slides to the opposite end of the bench, farthest away from me, and stares at me.