Chapter Thirty Five

In the last chapter Chris died, well he was murdered by Kale.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling something wet on my forehead. I groan and I roll over headbutting Kale. He falls down and grabs his head.

I sit up and I sigh, "Sorry."

Kale sits up and shakes his head, "Don't be, I shouldn't have been so close. How are you feeling?"

I shrug, "I feel in love."

Kale raises his eyebrow and sits on the bed crisscross apple sauce, "With Chris?"

I shake my head, "With you. I'm in love with you Kale. The second Chris died I just felt so... into you."

Kale smiles, "Ever since I met you I had that feeling. I can't bear to be away from you. When you were kidnapped I had wolfs all around the world looking for you. Its surprised that you were only a state away."

I nod, "Is that what having a mate is like?"

He nods, "Thats exactly what its like."

I lean forward and I peck Kale on the lips.

He goes to kiss me but I scoot back and I laugh.

"Tease." Kale says rolling his eyes.

I laugh, "Remember when I was tickling Lily and you began tickling me? Pay backs a bitch isn't."

He raises his eyebrow and basically jumps on me and begins tickling me.

I burst out laughing trying to get out of his grip. This is the most fun I've seen Kale have since I first met him. I turn the tables and I begin tickling him. He falls of the bed laughing. 

He stands up and begins running so I jump off the bed and I begin running after him. He runs down the stairs two at a time. He falls down when he collides into Blaine who falls down next to Kale. 

I laugh walking down the stairs as at a normal pace. They both get up and they wipe their clothes off. 

Blaine sighs, "A couple poachers are on our land."

Kale turns to me, "Want to come on a run?"

I nod, "Sounds fun."

Blaine walks out of the house with us following close behind. We all pull our closes off and we shift before making our way into the forest. It feels nice not worrying about getting killed because I'm a mutt.