Chapter Thirty Six

A bunch of wolfs from Kale's pack are running behind Kale and me. None of them can keep up with us, I'm surprised Kale can keep up with me. We look over at each other and I know what he is thinking. Race.

I nod and I begin running faster. I jump towards a tree and I use it to kick myself forward which Kale copies so he lands right behind me. I turn around and I mentally laugh, everyone is so far behind.

I stop suddenly so Kale stops instantly too.

I smell human. Not wolf humans, real humans. All the other wolfs catch up to us just as two guys holding guns come out of where they were hiding.

We all growl at them hopping to scare them off. If they don't leave we have to chase them away or we have to kill them.

Kale turns around and motion to the other with his head to go around. Kale and me stay where we are at and we continue growling at them.

"Shoot the white one and we will take the black one." One of the hunter says to the other guy.

Kale looks at me before running towards the hunters. Kale grabs the hunters gun and rips it from his hands. The other guy goes to shot Kale so I run towards him and I pounce on him. His gun goes flying out of his hand into a near by bush.

I growl and I get off of him. Kale gets off the guy he was attacking and they both stand up before running away. I bet we scared the crap out of them. We probably won't see them again.

Blaine comes back holding two sets of clothes. We both shift and Kale throws on some skinny jeans. I throw on the baggy shirt and skinny jeans, they were definitely Kale's. Jeez I never realized how tall he was.

Kale turns to me, "I want to take you somewhere."

"Remember last time you took me somewhere?" I laugh.

He laughs lightly, "I promise that I won't let anything happen to you. We can even bring Lily."

I smile, "I'll let you take me if you carry me back to your house."

He smiles and scoops me up, "Deal."

It takes us almost twenty minutes to get back to Kale's house. He sets me down on the bed in his room and he goes to get Lily. Kale comes back in the room holding Lily. She is wearing a cute little yellow sun dress with converse. While he was getting Lily I changed into the outfit I was wearing before we went to confront of hunters.

He smiles and hands me Lily who giggles. I stand up and we walk out of the room and out of the house. He opens his car door and gets in behind us. I sigh and I lean back.

He begins driving and he turns to me, "Were going to taco bell."

I smile and I lean in close to him, "I fucking love tacos."

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I sigh and I move away from him, "Keep your eyes on the rode lover boy."

Almost twenty minutes later we out front of a taco bell near my house.