Eyeless jack x PlayfulChild!Reader

You were sitting at your little desk in your room, you were trying to read you book that jack had gave you but you were constantly getting cut off by Jeff or ben screaming at eachother or throwing and breaking something. you huffed and closed your book obviously annoyed by The racket that was going on downstairs. you grabbed your book and left your room heading downstairs.

you walked in the living room to see them both sitting quietly "Do you guys have any care for anyone I'm trying to read.." you held up your book "and all your doing is making a mess and screaming random nonsense its getting on my nerves!" you said the last sentence through gritted teeth.

they just laughed at you, you crossed your arms with a 'hmph' and sat on the couch a moment later you had enough of sitting so you opened your book and flipped to page 43.

A pneumothorax is usually caused by an injury to the chest, such as a broken rib or puncture wound. It may also occur suddenly without an injury. A pneumothorax can result from damage to the lungs caused by conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia.'

you were reading siliently and the boys were actually being quite for once until you heard someone walk into the house..

it was Eyeless jack although you called him 'jacky'. he plopped down on the couch beside you and 'looked' over at your book "reading the book I got you?." he asked "yeah it's actually quite intresting, I've learnt a few things already." you smiled he chuckled and ruffled you h/c hair making it all messy.

you giggled "jacky, look what you've done my hairs a mess now." you complained "whoops?" he laughed."ugh boys." you rolled you're eyes.

"ugh. girls" he mocked."are you mocking me?" you raised your brow."so what if I am?" you could literally feel the smirk on his face

"fite me." you snarled

he chuckled "you're harmless y/n, I'm not scared of you." your not sure what he was trying to do but his hand aproached your face

you decided to bite it. all that was heard was 'crunch' Jeff and Ben cringed and turned around, jack just sat there looking at you.

you released his hand at once "sorry?" you weren't sure if you had done something. there was a long pause of silence and then jack started to laugh, you turned to look at Jeff and Ben to see if they knew what was going on nut they just shrugged and looked as confused as you were.

"your adorable y/n" you looked back at him and then to his hand in which you could literally see the bite marks "that didn't hurt?" you tilted your head "no, not really" you were glad you didn't hurt him.

"welp. Who wants to go get icecream?" he asked you perked up "I do!" you replied he just chuckled and stood up offering you his hand l."come on then." you smiled and grabbed his hand and walked with him "what's your favourite flavour?" he asked as you headed for the door "definitely f/f!!" you giggled as you two left.

_bonus brought to you by y/n_

you sat at the icecream parler with jack eating a f/f Sunday and he had a vanilla Sunday. a waitress walked up to jack "aww is that your sister? shes so cute." jack nodded "yup adorable isn't she?" and you felt a heat creep along your face. you instantly covered it."s-shutup" they both laughed.

a/n. sorry for the long wait I had my laptop taken off me and my phone is a piece of crap so I hope you enjoyed!, see you in my next update y/n!