first move hoodie x reader

Y/n and hoodie had been together for over 3 months and not one of the two had made the first move, both being nervous and scared the other would pull away. 

Y/n Sat with Amy (sorry self insert) one of her closets friends, again. The two talked about boys. Well more like amy talked about boys, continuously. She never shuts up but that's not the point y/n rolled her eyes at Amy's typical antics and stood up "I just don't want to make the first move. What if he pulls away?" Amy turns to her and stood up and looked Down at her and placed a hand on her shoulder softly ad spoke"he wont okay?  Trust me...  It'll be okay dear" y/n looked up at her and nodded "and don't worry we're all playing truth or dare later the perfect chance!" She gave y/n a thumbs up and she walked off.

Y/n stood alone and sighed,  she was not sure if she really wanted this,  what if..  No. She was going to do this and that was that. 

A couple of hours passed and everyone had gathered downstairs, it was all chatters and giggles until Amy stood up and dragged her sharp claw like nails across the table erupting a Loud and heigh pitched screech everyone looked back at her.

"Truth or dare time!" She chimed and giggled softly.
Yn/ felt a cold sweat down her back as she sat in the newly formed circle of crepypastas
"Y/n truth or dare?" Lj chuckled ad looked directly at her.

Y/n pov

I felt all eyes on me and I looked at hoodie nervously he just stared back.  I looked at lj as Amy whispered something into his ear.  I wanted to say truth but I didn't want to see m like a wimp so I went for it

"Dare."

Ljs lips curled into a wicked smirk "I dare you to kiss hoodie" he dared in his normal husky tone. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shuffled my way over to hoodie and bit my lip softly,  I took my fingers and placed them under his ski mask tugging upwards revealing his lips which we're tightly pressed to get her,  he was clearly as nervous as I was. I took a deep breath in and move d forward hesitantly closing the space between us as our lips met my heart fluttered and on instinct I closed my eyes he did kiss back and I felt my heart melt .  We both pulled away and looked at each other, and we both just laughed softly.