Masky x illchild!reader

You were always up and always active never for a moment could you sit still NEVER but today on the other hand you couldn't get up you were wrapped in your f/c galaxy themed bedsheets you tossed and turned until your opened your eyes with a groan of pain. you head was thumping, you broke into a cold sweat, you had a fever, your throat was dry and you had a hoarse cough making it invariably sore to talk so you couldn't even shout on anybody lucky though someone had knocked on your Door you grunted as if to say 'come in' and with that the person did.

your half closed eyes trails from what was the floor to the persons face.. masky, he'd always come to check on you even though he'd never admit to it. he did get a suprise at the current state you were in.. you were wearing a f/c tank top and white shorts sprawled out on the bed sweating and coughing often letting out groans and grunts. he walked over crouching beside your bed before looking at you once more, you cocked your head around to face him.

he took one of his gloves off and without a word he placed his cold palm on your fore head, then your cheek and trailed down to your chin "aw.. y/n you don't look so good." his voice was full of concern and you knew it he removed his hand and re-gloved it in the process, you once again let out a grunt of dissaproval he nodded and left the room.

you lay there for a while sweating and coughing and whimpering because it hurt. he then returned with F/b (favourte book), a glass of water and medicine. you slowly sat up dragging yourself from your some what comfortable possision as he aproached sitting on the bed right beside you, you looked over to see him fiddeling with the medicine cap before popping it off and placing the strange Yellow liquid onto the spoon."Say ah.." he held the spoon before your slightly parted lips, you hesitated but opened up. he then slid the spoon into your mouth dripping the oh so yucky fluid into your mouth some of which you had to stop from falling out of your mouth.

he chuckled as you swallowed the unholy contents that were in your mouth, he passed you the water and you proceeded to drink it you give him a wry smile as you noticed his gaze "feeling better?" he asked his tone more softer than usual, you replied with a nod. be shifted possisions and lay on the bed holding f/b open and patting the bed beside him, you rolled your eyes and lay beside him his arm wrapped around you and his hand held the other side as he softly read f/b to you as you fell asleep, he looked at you and let a tiny smile tint his face as be stroked your hair "Goodnight y/n.." he whispered before crawling out the bed maligned sure not to wake you and proceeded out of the room turning your light of and closing your door.