Homicidal liu x Bipolar!reader

You, out of all the creepypastas. were the only one with bipolar, you could be happy one moment and angry the next. this was one of the traits that Liu found adorable about you, you reminded him of himself and sully ofcourse.

"All I'm saying y/n is that you should just try it it's alright"

Liu was currently trying to make you try the the brocoli

"ew! nonononono." you pushed the plate forward and stuck your tongue out in discust.

"come on slender will kill us if you don't." Liu complained.

"I said no!" you growled.

he took the plate and put one of the tiny trees on the fork and forcefully put it in your mouth, you felt like you were going to puke.

It was horrible, and so was the look on Lius face. You could tell it was sully so you didn't dare spit out the horrid mush in your mouth. you slowly swallowed it and then coughed.

"Sully what the hell!" you whined."you should of just ate it when Liu said he's right"

"screw you!" you scoffed

"yeah, we love you too!" he retorted.

you didn't know why but the comment made your face heat up "take your mini posion trees and go fuck yourself." you scoffed.

"oh, ouch I'm so hurt" they mocked.

"hmph!" you huffed, crossing your arms before being pulled into a bone crushing hug Liu stroked his fingers through your h/c locks.

you just hugged and hid you red face in his chest.

he chuckled.