Laughing Jill x Baby!Reader {Requested}

You weren't exactly a baby.. you were 2 years old honestly... You were spoiled rotton by your rich mother but that's not what you really need you needed a friend.. SIGH.

"p-play?" you asked your mommy.

"not now y/n" she replied you made a sad face "go into the garden" 

"ok" you replied quietly anD carefully walked outside into the garden and sat on the grass it was spring so everything was pretty, the grass was green, the flowers were bright and everyting was so pretty and colourful. but it didn't make you happy... mommy never wanted to play with you ever since daddy left you scrunched your knee's to you chest and stared into the garden with a blank look on your face.

what do you do everyday? sit alone, eat alone pretty much do everything alone. yes you were rich but that didn't make it any better. you wanted, no. Needed someone you really disnt want to end up like your mom, destraught and alone.

you were ready enough to give up until you heard footsteps

"mommy?" you stood up and turned to the sound of the steps, it wasn't mommy you stood frozen, how did she even get there? no one knows

"Hello." the monochrome clown girl bowed "I am laughing Jill" her was was hoarse and very dry "L-laugh... j-je-ill.. Laughy Jill!" you struggled to pronounce her name so you just said what you could after all you were only two.

Jill laughed "would you like to be friends?" and wig that you lit up like a christmas tree and nodded frantically which once again caused her to laugh.

she grabbed you hand and started taking you somewhere

"where?" you asked

"to a fun place!" she replied.

12 years later Y/n POV

ever since that day I've been living with the pastas there cool, lj and laughing Jane are my nearest friends, slenderman is Like the father I never had Jill and jack are funny- "writing a letter to mommy?" you hissed, Jill giggled at your embarressment "oh how cute~." you then started chasing her around the house she was laughing the whole time.

But  I still love everyone here and I love you loads mom.. Wish you were here
                 love y/n