Cuddles (nekochild!reader x Jeff the killer)

You were that one type of girl, hated personal space and when it was quiet your h/c ears would pricks up for any type of noise to aid your nervous form.

Today was one of those days everything was peacful and quiet. too quiet. you left the comfort of your f/c bed, stretching and mewling in the process. your (pale/tan) feet grace the hardwood floor as you exit your humble abode.

your tail swayed as your eyes adjusted to the light of the hallway as you stepped towards the staires, carefully you slip down them and walk into the kitchen. Meeting a certain smiley killer.

"Mornin Jeff. What time is it?" you ask, rubbing the sleep from your dropouts morning eyes.

"7:30am." he replied in his normal husky tone.

"That's why its so quiet." you grumble opening the fridge and grabbing the milk, drinking it straight from the carton.

he just rolls his eyes as you place the milk upon where it was before.

*~~time skip~~*

you were sat beside Jeff watching f/tvs (favourite tv show) the other pastas had missions so it was just you, jeff and the tv. It suddenly got cold and a breeze hit you, causing you to shudder. By natural instinct you cuddled closer to Jeff removing all the space between you two.

"y/n... what are you doing?" he asked, he didn't sound mad. he just looked down at you.

"its freezing!" you snuggled closer to his chest curling your knees up in the process.

"fine." he grunted wrappig his arm around you, allowing you to cuddle in and feel warm.

sometimes Jeff could be so sweet, you found it adorable.

his hand stroked your h/c hair and ears, making a small purr noise emit from your throat, unintentionally, your e/c orbs became droopy as you felt yourself drift off into a sweet humble land of dreams.

LE BONUS (In His POV)

a loud this was heard as the door of the manor was opened, it was Ben and smile. they walked into the living room and Ben gave me a smirk. I knew he was up to no good.

"Jeff, I never knew you liked cuddled" Ben mocked.

"Ben, if you dare tell a soul I will hand you your own spine on a silver platter." I warned.

Ben just chuckled at me there was no way ben was keeping this to himself.

but y/n just snuggled closer, I didn't want to desturb her nap. and besides, cuddling with y/n is comfy.

but that's sonething (he/she) will never find out.

A/n

I have been in such an inspired mood lately so I've been trying to update while it lasts.

And thanks for almost 97+ veiws.

I appreciate it!