III

Friday
-----------

Quinn and I walked out of the school then met up with the guys. "See you tonight?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll text you my address." I said. She nodded and walked away. "What's going on tonight?" Carter asked. "Girly things." I lied. She's taking me roller skating. I've never done anything like that so it'll be fun. We got in Ryan's car and he drove off. Julian skipped school today so that means more room in the back.

I sung along to a Justin Beiber song and the boys started to scold me. I honestly don't care, I've been to one of his concerts when I was in the UK. We got home and got out. I walked upstairs and into my room. I quickly texted Quinn my address and she responded by telling me she's gonna be here at 7:30. I plopped down on my bed and started watching Bate's motel on Netflix.

I paused the episode and slipped off my shoes. I took my shirt and pants. "Hey Sin-" Julian said walking into my room. He stared at me in awe. I quickly put on a robe and sat down. "W-what?" I asked. "Would you like McDonald's?" He asked. "Uh s-sure." I said. "Okay and nice ass." He smirked then walked out. I face palmed then put on oversized shirt and sweatpants.

About thirty minutes later Carter walked in and handed me the bag. I thanked him and pulled out chicken nuggets and fries. I started eating and I fell in love. These fries are flipping great. I drunk my tea and continued to watch bates motel.

-----

I got out the shower and walked into my room. I put on my undergarments. I slipped on a white spaghetti strap tee and jeans. I slipped on vans and a jean jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail. Quinn texted me telling me she's outside. I simply told her to come in. "Knock, knock." She said walking in. "Hey, how do I look?" I asked. "Great, you ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. I grabbed my phone and we walked downstairs.

"Where you going?" Carter asked. "With Quinn, I'll be back later." I said then we left. We hopped in her car and she drove off. "I'm so excited." I said. "Heads up, if you fall its gonna hurt." She said. "I'm a tough gal." I said and she chuckled. "I hope so." She replied. I smiled and looked out the window.

We pulled up at the skating rink and got out. Quinn paid for everything and we got our skates. We slipped them on then headed to the skating area. "How do I do this?" I asked. "Follow my lead." She said. I nodded and we started moving.

After falling on my butt 70 times I think I got it. "You're doing great!" Quinn yelled. "Thanks!" I smiled. I continued to skate. I'm having a great time. "Hey beautiful." This guy said. "Um hey." I said.  "How old are you?" He asked. "Back off buddy she's not interested." Quinn said wrapping her arm around me. "I'm sure she can speak for herself." He said. "Not interested." I replied. He rolled his eyes and skated away. "Thanks for saving me." I chuckled. "That's what friends are for." She smiled.

--------

Its midnight and I really tired. Quinn is talking to some guy while I'm in the car dozing off. I blew the horn and she laughed. She climbed in and started the car. "Who was that?" I asked. "My sister's ex." She said. "Oh." I mumbled.

We got my house and I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Thanks for tonight." I said. "No problem." She smiled. "See you Monday." I said. "Okay, bye hun." She said. I got out and walked into the house. I heard the boys yelling so I walked into the living room.

"Why are y'all yelling?" I asked. "Because this game is intense." Ryan said. "Why are you back so late?" Carter asked. "Because we were having a good time." I said. "Was there any boys involved?" He asked and Julian looked up from his phone. "Nope." I said. "Come hang with us!" Ryan said. "I'm tired." I sighed.

"Come on please Sin." He pouted. "Nope." I said crossing my arms. "Pretty please, I'll buy you food." He said. "What type of food?" I asked. "Any kind you want." He smirked. "Fine." I groaned then sat in between him and Julian. He unpaused the game and they started playing. I glanced over at Julian then looked down at his phone. I saw an utterly disgusting text message from Brittany. "Ew." I said. "What?" He asked.

"The text messages between you two are nasty." I said. "She's my girlfriend." He shrugged. "That doesn't matter, don't send those messages in this house." I said. "Who's mama are you?" He asked. "I'll whoop you like I'm your mama." I said. "Do it." He said. I grabbed him by shirt and laid him on his stomach. I put my leg over his neck and took off my shoe. I started to whoop him. The guys laughed and Carter recorded me.

I finished and slipped my shoe back on. Julian burst out in laughter. I laughed at him. He was laughing so hard he started crying.

-----------------

Its 2am and I basically sleep. I on the couch and the boys are still up. I'm like how can y'all stay up this late. "Sinead." Julian whispered. "Hmm." I replied. "I'm gonna take you to your room okay." He whispered. "Mhm." I replied. I felt him pick me up and carried me upstairs. When we got to my room and he laid me down. He Took my shoes off then pulled my blankets over me. "Goodnight beautiful." He whispered then walked out.

--------

So... There's the start of the flirting, but anyways this book will have an update schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

The reason I'm having a schedule is because more things are starting to happen in my life and I'm working on other stories

Suggested song: Electric by: Alina Baraz and Khalid

Oh yeah I'm starting that now!