XXXIII

Friday
-------

I stepped out the shower and dried off. The week was good, Julian is taking me out to dinner after the game and I'm so excited. Rena and I made up so now we're on good terms. Everything's back to normal. I put on my undergarments then slipped on a red jumper. Its so cold outside. I put on a jacket then slipped on my jeans.

I put my hair in a ponytail then put on a scarf. Also, I've still been vomiting. My dad is taking me to the doctor tomoe to see what's wrong with me. I slipped on my combat boots then grabbed my things. I walked downstairs and greeted the girls.

We walked out and got in Quinn's car. She drove off and I turned on the radio. "So Sinead, how are you feeling?" Harper asked. "A little better I'm just scared." I said. "Why?" Amber asked. "Because I could have the flu, food poisoning, or I could be pregnant." I said. "You lost your virginity?" Harper asked. "Yeah, a couple weeks ago." I said. "Oh lord, let's hope you have food poisoning, that isn't so bad." Leena said. "Yeah." I sighed then looked out the window.

We pulled up at Richland high and got out. We walked to the concession stand and got snacks. We walked over to the visitors section then sat down. I made eye contact with Brittany who was talking to Julian. She smirked then started giggling. I simply looked away. I'm not gonna let her get under my skin. "Hey." This guy said to Harper. "Hey." She said then they started up an conversation. He's really cute. He has chocolate brown hair and evergreen eyes. He seems interested in her hair.

I've never seen the guy around school, maybe he's new. I turn back to the field and saw that the game was starting. Adrian kicked the ball and it immediately got all of my attention. They ran after the person with the ball and Ryan tackled him. We cheered then I began eating my snacks.

Halftime rolled around and I was freezing. The scored 54-33 let's just call it a game and leave. They're not gonna come back. I sighed loudly then took a bite out my hotdog. "You okay Sin?" Amber asked. "I'm freezing my nonexistent booty off." I said. She laughed and shared her blanket with me. "Thank you honey." I said. "No problem." She replied. I love my friends.

------

The game ended and we won. Honestly I don't think I'm in the mood to go on a date tonight. I'm exhausted. The girls and I walked onto the field and Julian wrapped his arms around me. "Good game." I said. "Thank you baby." He said then we kissed. "Y'all go back to my place and hang out?" Carter said. "Yeah." We said. "I can't, I um got a date." Leena replied then ran off. That was weird. I shrugged and we walked to the parking lot.

The girls and I got in Quinn's car then left. "What was up with Leena?" Amber asked. "I don't know, but it was weird how she just ran off like that." Quinn said and I agreed. "I think she's up to something because she's been acting really weird lately." Harper said. "Let's not jump to conclusions." I said and Quinn said. "If it was something serious, she would tell us." She said and we agreed. We got to my house and got out. I walked into my room and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. I sat down and ordered pizza. "What movie do y'all wanna watch?" Quinn asked. "Doesn't matter." I said. "Let's watch the ring." Harper smiled. "Hmm okay." She said. The guys walked in and Julian plopped down beside me. He put his head on my shoulder and I smiled. "You smell like strawberries." He said. "Thank you." I chuckled. "You're welcome baby." He said. I swear he's so weird.

The pizza came and we started movie. I was on the floor with the girls while the guys were on the sofa. The movie isn't all that scary. The jump scares are what gets you. I ate my pizza while Julian ran his fingers through my hair. This lady is a good mom I swear. But she's crazy. I would not try to find the origin of that tape. Oh no no no, you had to pay me a whole lot of money.

I took a sip of my soda and Amber laid her head on my lap. "Tired?" I asked. "A little." She said. "Oh, want Adrian to take you home?" I asked and she nodded. "Adrian can you take Amber home please?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. She got up and collected her things. "Good night y'all." She said. "Night." We replied then her and Adrian left. I turned back to the tv and finished watching the movie.

------

Leena p.o.v
--------------

"You know I love you." Amir said said. "No you don't and I don't wanna do this anymore." I said. "We had a deal." He said. "I don't care Sinead's a great girl and Julian's a great guy, neither of them deserve this." I said. "Either you do this or I'll do something to you little baby." He said. "You better not touch our child." I said. "Then do as I say and when I say it." He replied. "Okay." I signed. "Now, I want you to poison her." He said. "As in kill her?" I asked. "No just make her wish she was dead." He said and I nodded. Why did I get myself involved with this? I need to tell Sinead. I can't lose our friendship. But I can't lose my son. I'm in such a hard place.

-----

Hey babes! OMG THIS HAS OVER 15K READS!!!!!!!! I WANT TO THINK EVERYONE SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS

How did yall feel about this chapter?

Thoughts on Leena?

Thoughts on Amir?

Suggested song: Teen Idle by Marina and the diamonds